Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Used to be, but it feels like they haven't done that for a minute. The newest Jordan flagship has been a fall release for a few years now.

they've been falling behind with designs lately. like 6 months overdue. the sig line before the 34's were very undeserving of what a sig shoe is. they tried to put some of those reference design from classic Jordans but ultimately fail in terms of looks, materials and performance. laceless shoe my A**. it felt cheap and performed like crap, it's not even comfortable.

they've been falling behind with designs lately. like 6 months overdue. the sig line before the 34's were very undeserving of what a sig shoe is. they tried to put some of those reference design from classic Jordans but ultimately fail in terms of looks, materials and performance. laceless shoe my A**. it felt cheap and performed like crap, it's not even comfortable.

Aw man, I loved the 31 and 32. Unfortunately the 32 kinda got crapped on as far as colorways. I didn't mind the 33. The laceless "tech" was definitely an issue though.

34's got me.. lets see if they can pull it off with the 35. I hope they fast forward the BS and go straight to an SE looking release.
Yeah, I wish I had a connection who could show me what the 35 looks like just so I could buy some more 34s if the 35 is going to go back to being **** LOL. If I knew now that I could skip next year's shoe, I'd be more inclined to buy a second pair of Chicagos and even the Ambers. I know, really important problems over here :lol:
If I had to bet right now, I'd wager the 35s suck. These guys have a terrible track record. I'm almost convinced that with the 34s they just happened to finally stumble into a design we all actually like.

Aw man, I loved the 31 and 32. Unfortunately the 32 kinda got crapped on as far as colorways. I didn't mind the 33. The laceless "tech" was definitely an issue though.

for me it's the 32s. I have such mad love for that line and seems much better with color blocking, too bad there isn't more color blocking done. the BlackCat 32s were premium looking and indeed premium compared to that so-called BlackCat 34s that I can't even force myself to buy it even if they sell it cheap. the 33s for me were a downgrade in terms of performance, materials and looks. I know some people like the 33s but for me a huge disappointment since I was really looking forward to them being a great upgrade from the 32s since the 31s were a disappointment, looks though were nice.

Yeah, I wish I had a connection who could show me what the 35 looks like just so I could buy some more 34s if the 35 is going to go back to being **** LOL. If I knew now that I could skip next year's shoe, I'd be more inclined to buy a second pair of Chicagos and even the Ambers. I know, really important problems over here :lol:
If I had to bet right now, I'd wager the 35s suck. These guys have a terrible track record. I'm almost convinced that with the 34s they just happened to finally stumble into a design we all actually like.

love the 34s. my only worries there is the colorway availability once the 35 unveiling comes out. if it disappoints, I'm sure the 34s would pretty much sell crazy. note: I'd prefer a traditional material upgrade whether leather, ballistic mesh, neoprene, knit, weave material on the 35s. none of that lighter than air, thinner than a plastic onion paper they use or that condom/raincoat that they did to the reacts and kobes.

1586935425105.png

1586935439313.png

1586935455150.png

QS colorway 👀

These look like the pair that was in the pile of shoes several pages back.

love the 34s. my only worries there is the colorway availability once the 35 unveiling comes out. if it disappoints, I'm sure the 34s would pretty much sell crazy. note: I'd prefer a traditional material upgrade whether leather, ballistic mesh, neoprene, knit, weave material on the 35s. none of that lighter than air, thinner than a plastic onion paper they use or that condom/raincoat that they did to the reacts and kobes.

I disagree with this. I think Tate has killed it since he’s taken over. 33s weren’t practical to wear but the design was nice and that FOF pair was classic. The 31 was awesome and the 32 wasn’t bad either. All opinion of course. 34 being an all time great in the line.

that's the dilemma that I'm always facing since I'm also collecting some nostalgic toys. it always ends up between toys and shoes and I can't choose both since both are costly unless both goes on sale.

It is a huge balance, but I've been cutting back on shoes recently being that my collection of shoes feels pretty good, and I've been buying way more toys now

I can’t go down that road when it comes to toys. It would not end well :lol:

:lol: it's an interesting road, I'm still waiting to see where it ends

It is a huge balance, but I've been cutting back on shoes recently being that my collection of shoes feels pretty good, and I've been buying way more toys now

:lol: it's an interesting road, I'm still waiting to see where it ends
:rofl:
I wish I had the shelf-space and money to do it. This isn’t very original but I’ve been a huge Boba Fett fan since I was five. About 12 years ago I went on a six-month Boba Fett bender buying all manner of figures and stuff. What I realized quickly was, it never ends. It’s actually WAY worse than sneakers if you have even mild OCD LOL. Ebay became like a daily crack dealer. The problem for me is, besides there being an endless stream of product, most of the items, taken by themselves, aren’t especially expensive. But for an idiot like me, it sucks me into accumulating a total bill that’s not cheap. $100 here, $15 there ... it’s no bueno. I had to get out.

I will still buy something that strikes my fancy but it’s super rare. I pre-ordered the Sideshow Toys Mandalorian/Child 1/6 figure, which is like $330, and that’ll be the first thing like that I’ve bought in many years.

Here we go again.
Per my post above about toys ... I clearly have OCD about a couple of things. What’s weird is, it’s literally just these couple of things. The rest, I generally don’t give a ****. Like, at all LOL

I was mostly just making a point, though. I don’t need more 34s after I get those lows. God (and you) knows I have too many shoes as is and tend to double up unnecessarily. Like you said, I now tend to hoard the shoes I like, which at this point is getting more and more few and far between. I’ve been wearing my Chi 34s a lot around home on lockdown, though. It’s made me appreciate how epic they are. But I’m standing strong. I can always get another pair on reasonable resale next year if nothing else is floating my boat :lol:

On another note, the Crispy low isn't coming out today is it? I don't see any signs of it.

Also, the soles of dude's Crispy's didn't have the green glow splash, and were all white, instead of how Luka's Crispy's were with the glow splash, and how it appears on J23's listing page.

Also, with ESPN's The Last Dance coming up on Sunday, I wonder if that's when this QS release will come, or maybe a restock or something? What do you all think?

Per my post above about toys ... I clearly have OCD about a couple of things. What’s weird is, it’s literally just these couple of things. The rest, I generally don’t give a ****. Like, at all LOL

I was mostly just making a point, though. I don’t need more 34s after I get those lows. God (and you) knows I have too many shoes as is and tend to double up unnecessarily. Like you said, I now tend to hoard the shoes I like, which at this point is getting more and more few and far between. I’ve been wearing my Chi 34s a lot around home on lockdown, though. It’s made me appreciate how epic they are. But I’m standing strong. I can always get another pair on reasonable resale next year if nothing else is floating my boat :lol:
I can’t wait to see how all this plays out. :lol:

Not to mention, what you think about the 35’s. Save money for apparel.

I can’t wait to see how all this plays out. :lol:

Not to mention, what you think about the 35’s. Save money for apparel.
LOL. You know, I guess in retrospect, the 33 "apparel" debacle had nothing to do with the 33 and more to do with being its own strategy. They seem to have purposely moved away from releasing shoe-specific gear, at least for the new yearly flagship model. The non-retro-themed apparel mostly seems more general in its design rather than tied to the year's new game shoe.

What I still struggle with is, why do they not just release more of the OG apparel, like t shirts and shorts? They retro stuff from the apparel vault every once in a while, but it's pretty rare. When I see them putting out loads of new shirts and shorts that are heavily '90s inspired and have some similar designs to the OG stuff, I'm always like, damn, just put out what you already made years ago and stop wasting time designing this new stuff to substitute for it. Seems redundant, and the OG stuff was better, anyway. I can't believe they wouldn't actually sell more retro OG apparel than they do the new stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom