Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Pics for this came out yet? Allstars?
Screenshot_20200110_083721.jpg

this is the all black pair with the green on the bottom. Pics leaked a few weeks back.

this is the all black pair with the green on the bottom. Pics leaked a few weeks back.

Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Black-Cat-Outsole.png
Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Black-Cat-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-34-XXXIV-Black-Cat-Release-Date-1.jpg

Too plain JB needs donjuan513 donjuan513 to cook up some colorways.

Is there no creativity within the brand that designs these? The model is dope as hell. The Chicago and Amber are the only ones that seem worthy up to this point. Even that red pair above looks good imo. I cant believe I am saying that. They probably wont release those either. Love all black shoes. But they gotta come at us better than this.

I've been hearing stories about some quality control issues with these. I want these for hooping but I read online about pieces breaking or something after a handful of games. Anybody able to confirm or deny this?

I've been hearing stories about some quality control issues with these. I want these for hooping but I read online about pieces breaking or something after a handful of games. Anybody able to confirm or deny this?

theres been some issues with the top lace loop breaking.

people praising these for ball and thats cool n all but the CASUAL appeal for these is absolute fire. This pic CANT be argued with. Lol

I didnt WANT to, but i am glad i copped the voids @ retail. Sometimes you gotta see the play.

aesthetically, the xxxiv’s are simply dope MODERN basketball shoes, which is nice to see since so many get caught up in what once was when it comes to jordan brand.

Ambers and CNY’s next. No regerts...

If they break send them back. You have two years.

Narrow foot light bone structure TTS fits beautifully. Really comes down to body type and foot shape.

Yes, I have somewhat wide feet. 1st pair of 34s (Blue Voids) I went TTS and they’re a little tight. Went a half size up with the Chicago’s and find them more comfortable at that size

Limited to just 500 pairs

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

After the NBA announced that it would be playing its first-ever regular season game in Paris, Nike has unveiled a special edition of the Air Jordan XXXIV to mark the momentous occasion. HYPEBEAST France has received an exclusive first look at the basketball sneakers designed to pay homage to the capital city. The moniker “Paname” is printed along the quarter while “75” is boldly embossed in iridescent hues on the heel. Ethereal pastel hues in pink and purple dominate the upper and TPU Eclipse plate on the hollowed-out sole, while contrasting panels of black on the tongue and rear offer a sleeker look and feel. Incorporating responsive Zoom Air cushioning and signature lightweight construction, the footwear ensures unrivaled performance on the court.

Limited to just 500 pairs, the inside of the tongue includes a numbered label emphasizing the uniqueness and rarity of the model.

While the release date has yet to be announced, keep an eye on Nike’s SNKRS app where the Air Jordan XXXIV “Paris” is expected to drop in the coming weeks.

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

Couple more pics at hypebeast. These are terrible, lol.

I want blue voids now, unless this UNC cw drops. Am I late to this? Size 11 on Champs rn...I’m a 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom