20200103_165144.jpg
20200103_165218.jpg
20200103_165321.jpg
20200103_165249.jpg
20200103_165355.jpg
20200103_165340.jpg
20200103_165449.jpg
20200103_165408.jpg

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ woulda cut for these I bet RIP fam...

Edit: what's the deal with these? I assumed they were the CNY B4 the digital pink.

EJB0KnqXUAI6LYx.jpeg
EJB0KntXkAM73j3.jpeg

Couldn't be amber rise right? Look too pinkish.

Last edited:
Finally saw these in person today and they look like beasts! Going to cop the black soon, hopefully on discount. Would have today but grabbed the Kobe Vs since they're selling out.

I absolutely love this shoe, but after every hoop session I see the top lace loops starting to rip through. This happened to my chi town colorway after 4 runs and now it’s starting again on my ambers after 3 sessions. There has to be someway to fix it!!

Don’t play as hard? Slack off on D and just shoot 3s. That should save some wear and tear :tongue:

I absolutely love this shoe, but after every hoop session I see the top lace loops starting to rip through. This happened to my chi town colorway after 4 runs and now it’s starting again on my ambers after 3 sessions. There has to be someway to fix it!!

Or just buy from Nike, on the bright side you'll always get to trade in for a new voucher and CW, and grab to newest CW. Depending on your taste, IMO the only one, that won't have at least one CW just as good, is the Chicago CW. If I didn't like my Chi's as much as I do, I'd almost hope my lace loops snap.

Yeah those CNY’s are def better than i thought.

sleeper colorway.

and for those of you that are constantly complaining about these, you do kno you dont hafta be in here right?

its clear you guys you guys are all about jordans i-xiv, so just go to those threads and live it up.

They gave us a FIRE chicago colorway already And a buncha yall STILL harpin over bred this and that.

hit the retro threads and let JB feed yall zombies the same blk/red shoes with NA on the back every 6 months. Keep it a buck. Thats all you really want.

far as im concerned, the xxxiv’s are doin just fine. Orbits, voids, ambers & CNY’s ALL solid colorways.

That’s what I say about the Chicago colorway ...

Lol they were definitely a Chicago Colorway, she meant a Taxi esq colorway or playoff style. That black and white is set off nicely.
The patterns are weird and the pink does it no justice.

I was playing black ops, got up and the first right step I took I could feel it. Felt deflated. When you turned the shoe upside down you could see how the sole in the forefoot was caved in too. I have no idea how I did it.. I didn't step on a nail (no nails in the sole and I never heard it deflate) and didn't pop them playing ball. Must've just been defective, they popped without any serious force being put on them.

Called HoH and they said bring em in. I paid 135 for them but when they scanned them they said you have 180 in credit. Could have gotten another pair of amber rises but got the kobe 5s instead. They basically gave me 45 dollars and a new pair of shoes. Win.

P.s. The 34s I returned were actually the ones I painted and they didn't even realize it. Not sure if that would void the warranty but it never came up.

Last edited:
I was playing black ops, got up and the first right step I took I could feel it. Felt deflated. When you turned the shoe upside down you could see how the sole in the forefoot was caved in too. I have no idea how I did it.. I didn't step on a nail (no nails in the sole and I never heard it deflate) and didn't pop them playing ball. Must've just been defective, they popped without any serious force being put on them.

Called HoH and they said bring em in. I paid 135 for them but when they scanned them they said you have 180 in credit. Could have gotten another pair of amber rises but got the kobe 5s instead. They basically gave me 45 dollars and a new pair of shoes. Win.

P.s. The 34s I returned were actually the ones I painted and they didn't even realize it. Not sure if that would void the warranty but it never came up.
Good deal man.
I was gonna ask if anyone knows how the forefoot zoom turbo in the V’s and kyrie 6’s compared to the forefoot unit in the 34’s

You can feel the zoom turbo in the 5s right out of the box. Less bouncy than the 34 at full force Id say, but so far the 5s seem like they are more stable.

Last edited:
Good deal man.
I was gonna ask if anyone knows how the forefoot zoom turbo in the V’s and kyrie 6’s compared to the forefoot unit in the 34’s

My Amber Rise 34’s are supposed to come in tomorrow. Was wondering the same. I’ll report back once me knees rejuvenate from my Saturday run in the 5’s.

Back
Top Bottom