Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Maybe just me, but I could see him in 31s and 32s. 29s and 30s were pretty good shoes, but I dont see him playing in them.

I'm hearing the AJXXX3 code name is Black Bird. :nerd:...still no solid denial or admission on this shoe.

My new theory:

These are them. They are the regular 33s

Then we get a higher priced sneaker that looks like the 3s in Spring of next year.

But I really believe these are them.

If you want to use my WORK FROM MY COMPANY @VENLAB ask as it is stated. No ahput out. Also the post said 5o comment offer feedback on my fire . u ignore my page my stuff and bring your comment here hater.Also dont deny credit of my work for your post . very lame. Also you cropped my work .please take this down several violations here. Copywritten heat . if not for auch blatant disregard i would mind. Re3p3ct it. Thank you.

Lmao. I posted that 2 weeks ago. U commented saying it was yours and was cool with it. Now you’re heated? Chill. It has your handle on the pic. That account had like 100 followers bruh.

77A25277-27E5-4715-A8B2-A2F27C2E192A.jpeg

Lol. Don’t worry I won’t look at your account again.

What if these are a shoe for Maya Moore..?

Could be, I thought this was gonna turn out as a Kawhi or (possibly) a Butler shoe. Kawhi is walking, and not sure if they'd really give Butler a shoe. Maya makes some sense, only issue I can see is can she really sell a sig shoe? Nothing against women or her, but historically big men and women haven't sold shoes too well and we all know JB is about that $$$.

I hope that's not the 33 and it's just a Jordan athletes shoe. If so they have just totally given up on the flagship model. :smh::angry:

Like many have said, I don’t see any resemblance to the III’s at all. Unless JB decided to go in a completely different direction from the XXXI’s and XXXII’s. IMO these aren’t the XXIII’s.

That Zoom looks insane..no Carbon Fiber or Flight Speed tag?...New rendition. Looks XX8-ish. If they managed to replicate that feel minus the popping= wow

I haven’t seen any other source so much as comment on that shoe! I’m gonna have to
Say I doubt it’s the XXXIII. It would be talked
About all over the net, love or hate, cop or can....etc

Last edited:
Nick DePaula responded to an instagram post writing that these are NOT the 33. I don’t know how in the know he is with JB anymore though. Another person on the same post wrote that it was confirmed at USA Basketball mini camp that these are NOT the 33 as well. Take it for what its worth...

Last edited:
The tooling is far too advanced for a non-Air Jordan though ...unless they plan to share it as they’ve done in the past with Melo’s.

Back
Top Bottom