Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Maybe just my feet, but these have been the most comfy sig jordans I've had in a while. Super bouncy and they fell like walking on gel. If it wasn't for all the clear soles I'd have bought more than just the one pair... still wish we got an OG2 Conway that was attainable. I'm now anxious to see what the 33s will look like.

Do you have any pairs of of 31’s? Those have full length Zoom and are very comfortable.

Traction is terrible compared to solid colored soles. They look great for a while but age terribly...

Yep, traction’s bad.

Traction is terrible compared to solid colored soles. They look great for a while but age terribly...
Thanks for your quick answer.
For the âge look, it is not important for me i think it is normal. But you are telling me my blackcat will slide more than ceo?
I tried my blackcat and it is true they slide but it is not impossible to play with. I'm afraid nevertheirless.

Last edited:
Do you have any pairs of of 31’s? Those have full length Zoom and are very comfortable.

Yep, traction’s bad.

Yeah got black cat 31s they seem more firm, and not nearly as bouncy and soft as the 32s I own. I guess each person's foot is different though.

For the âge look, it is not important for me i think it is normal. But you are telling me my blackcat will slide more than ceo?
I tried my blackcat and it is true they slide but it is not impossible to play with. I'm afraid nevertheirless.
Cant speak on either of those, as I don't own them.i do however own the banned's and the MVP's and traction is like night and day.

I thought ceo and banned have the same sole. Apparently not because my ceo really don’t slide.
Did the banned still slide with age? Because i don’t remember with the ceo if it slided the fisrt time i wore them.
It is funny because when i watched the mvp sole on nikestore, i said that it would be a real ice arena.

Lol things I hear on the net. NT never change never change. You're afraid to ball in sneakers? My friend how old are you? I can't lie this stuff is funny because as I've said many times I can't doubt y'all's personal experience but the amount of "slipping" you hear about online compared to seeing this IRL is staggering ime.

I do agree with you about the clear sole though.

Lol things I hear on the net. NT never change never change. You're afraid to ball in sneakers? My friend how old are you? I can't lie this stuff is funny because as I've said many times I can't doubt y'all's personal experience but the amount of "slipping" you hear about online compared to seeing this IRL is staggering ime.

If you're a player that doesn't do a lot of cutting and changing directions you're good. If you do make hard cuts changing directions the shoes slip, that's my experience. I can run up and down the court in straight lines all day and the shoes are great. The minute I start cutting it's a wrap. The shoes screech, squeak and slide.

If that's not your experience then I'm very happy for you. That's mine though.

My age, 37. It begins to be difficult and the weight is important but the zoom Resistance too so the cushionning.
32´s are really resistant. I think i didn’t take the good nike. I should have choose the low 32 or the Kyrie.

If you're a player that doesn't do a lot of cutting and changing directions you're good. If you do make hard cuts changing directions the shoes slip, that's my experience. I can run up and down the court in straight lines all day and the shoes are great. The minute I start cutting it's a wrap. The shoes screech, squeak and slide.

If that's not your experience then I'm very happy for you. That's mine though.
I do all that and that's still not my experience. Like you said and I said I can't discount y'all's experiences just funny that only online I hear this even though IRL I play with cats that are more skilled than most of us and this isn't there experience or mine. That's all just a weird thing overall to me who experiences these problems and who doesn't and where I personally hear about them.

My age, 37. It begins to be difficult and the weight is important but the zoom Resistance too so the cushionning.
32´s are really resistant. I think i didn’t take the good nike. I should have choose the low 32 or the Kyrie.
Same age maybe you're just done lol. Nah seriously I don't not believe cats but you gotta admit when you mainly hear it online and not IRL when you talk about similar things it starts to seem funny at least to me. ,ah emits where I play at but cats I run with have all these sneaks and outside of humid conditions making everyone's sneakers slippery people with newer sneakers aren't sliding around no matter their style. I guess I think online its exaggerated not that cats are flat out lying about what happens to them.

I do all that and that's still not my experience. Like you said and I said I can't discount y'all's experiences just funny that only online I hear this even though IRL I play with cats that are more skilled than most of us and this isn't there experience or mine. That's all just a weird thing overall to me who experiences these problems and who doesn't and where I personally hear about them.

Starting at the 2:30 is my experience complete with the dramatic slide at the end. I'm glad that's not your experience.

Starting at the 2:30 is my experience complete with the dramatic slide at the end. I'm glad that's not your experience.

Not going to lie thought this was the thread for the 32's lol. Still haven't saw that IRL with the 31's but you are just different compared to the people I ball with that have no problem with the traction. I guess it is what it is but still strange just from my real life experience with the sneakers. Wish you could have my experience instead.

Not going to lie thought this was the thread for the 32's lol. Still haven't saw that IRL with the 31's but you are just different compared to the people I ball with that have no problem with the traction. I guess it is what it is but still strange just from my real life experience with the sneakers. Wish you could have my experience instead.

My experience with the 32's was the same.

And I REALLY wish my experience was like yours. I've been through three pairs of 31's and one pair of 32's.

Maya Moore
32035652_122035485331864_641179969514373120_n.jpg

Terrible? You must play on courts with more dust than the sierra desert to say they're "terrible". Although the rubber sole's offer better traction the translucent isn't that much of a drop off in my experience and I have pairs of both. My favorite to ball in is the XXXII low free throw line's.

I’m not sure that free throw line are translucent. I think they are like the ceo.
For peteweezy, it is not only online, ihave experience it with my blackcats on the floor.

Terrible? You must play on courts with more dust than the sierra desert to say they're "terrible". Although the rubber sole's offer better traction the translucent isn't that much of a drop off in my experience and I have pairs of both. My favorite to ball in is the XXXII low free throw line's.

Not Sierra desert bad, but I'm in Houston and humidity Is terrible... I'm constantly having to wipe the soles. There not the worst ever but they are pretty bad. I do love the comfort on them that's why they are still one of my go to hoops shoes.

It shows that when i tried to force the ceo on my desk to slide, the shoe doesn’t slide. I can’t move the shoe, the shoe is fix. There is a resistance form the shoe.
If i do the same thing with my blackcat i’m sliding easily.
And that is exactly what happened to me on the floor.

Last edited:
It shows that when i tried to force the ceo on my desk to slide, the shoe doesn’t slide. I can’t move the shoe, the shoe is fix. There is a resistance form the shoe.
If i do the same thing with my blackcat i’m sliding easily.
And that is exactly what happened to me on the floor.

Gotcha! I want to give the CEO's a try but I'm scared :smh:

Back
Top Bottom