Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

No issue on NDC...you guys realize these weren't TLO right?
I actually was not sure, couldn't find solid info about how they were releasing on NDC so just relied on TL after using the product # and coming up with nothing.

I actually was not sure, couldn't find solid info about how they were releasing on NDC so just relied on TL after using the product # and coming up with nothing.

They did go up a little late, probably 30 seconds or so before 8. Was able to add 2 sizes to my cart but I rock small sizes and I know the struggle is real for 13s and whatnot.

Will be replacing my laces as well with black, just going to scoop some 46s from local FNL.

Was considering the same will determine upon seeing in person but probably will be getting some black laces

^ thanks for the pics, if I didn't have work today I would have gone to the mall to try and cop. Oh well, estimated delivery 12/30/13 for me.

Those jeans
laugh.gif

They are sitting in Raleigh too
happy.gif
Dont be ragging on the work jeans man. LOL. First pair I could grab to run to the store. 

On feet pics...not under jeans pics...haha. 

No matter what I am happy. I did not think these would sell out but looking like online they flew like hot cakes. I might have to go back and cop a second pair.

Dont be ragging on the work jeans man. LOL. First pair I could grab to run to the store. 

On feet pics...not under jeans pics...haha. 

No matter what I am happy. I did not think these would sell out but looking like online they flew like hot cakes. I might have to go back and cop a second pair.
All good Im sure he was just bustin ya balls haha

For the most part though seems that everyone in here who went after it got a pair. I wish I would have but like ive stated plenty, I gotta wait :ohwell:

BUT I do think these would be an easier pick up in store versus online, never know though.

Watch out for that flightplate fellas...  owned two pairs of XX8s--  the originals and Bel-Air SEs.

The black/volts RIPPED (left shoe) on me at 7 months and the Bel-Airs POPPED (right shoe) at 4 weeks.  I played in these exclusively...  I go hard in my games, but never to the point of abuse...  hardwood only.  The SEs saw maybe 8 games, tops!

Pay heed and watch out for those forefoot ZoomAir units!  I don't recommend the Melo 10's either as they have the same outsole...  Pics here:  http://niketalk.com/t/343001/air-jo...technology-official-thread/5790#post_19393703

Last edited:
Watch out for that flightplate fellas...  owned two pairs of XX8s--  the originals and Bel-Air SEs.

The black/volts RIPPED (left shoe) on me at 7 months and the Bel-Airs POPPED (right shoe) at 4 weeks.  I played in these exclusively...  I go hard in my games, but never to the point of abuse...  hardwood only.  The SEs saw maybe 8 games, tops!

Pay heed and watch out for those forefoot ZoomAir units!  I don't recommend the Melo 10's either as they have the same outsole...  Pics here:  http://niketalk.com/t/343001/air-jo...technology-official-thread/5790#post_19393703
And this is why I am so on the fence to purchase these, don't want to start off having a great shoe to hoop in and then the zoom goes and I am stuck with a shoe that I can't use.....

more reviews of the TRUTH!!!

and to top it off...  here are more pics of the outsoles of my original xx8s...  why?  because they have the icy sole and you can see through them.  first, there is the left shoe which outright RIPPED (the night it happened!).  second and third are of the right shoe where you can see at the top and bottom of the forefoot zoomair unit, that are about to rip/pop/burst.  for anyone with an outsole color other than clear/icy, BEWARE!  this is what is lurking under those multi-color/white soles....

yeah i am bitter over this, but i feel it is totally warranted...  for going through the joy of having some of the best pairs of ballin' shoes to this...  totally unacceptable for the good money i paid.  'nuff said.

Last edited:
If the shoes "break" or fall apart etc., just send them back for a replacement or Nike/JB will give you a voucher for the shoes value.

Was lucky to grab a size 10 off NDC using my super slow American internet... I was able to try on some XX8 (shrouded) and 10-10.5 both fit fine so hopefully the 10 works out 
embarassed.gif

Yea I have the Christmas and UNC camos but neither of mine are really for balling. I was just happy JB got back to the roots of being on the leading edge of shoe technology. No way in hell I would play in retros later that 2004 as the quality dropped drastically. End up like D Rose out there playin in them retros.

As you see I am a little salty. Still pissed every time I pull the most recent Playoff 12s out and compare to my 2004 version. Night and Day difference.

Not all XX8s have problems. DO NOT let the horror stories hold you back.

ah... so you wanna take that chance with your hard-earned money? apparently everyone's rich and has all the free time in the world... correct me if i'm wrong, but most jordan-buyers are working class just like me. people don't have the time or want to argue with stores to return shoes every month.

Back
Top Bottom