Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Does anyone have solid info on future releases of other CWs for these? Not sure if I should go ahead and grab unc colorway or possibly Westbrook, orrrrr wait it out. I can't get over his much I like these

* I've seen the sneaker need stuff just not sure if it's confirmed

Last edited:
Does anyone have solid info on future releases of other CWs for these? Not sure if I should go ahead and grab unc colorway or possibly Westbrook, orrrrr wait it out. I can't get over his much I like these
if you like them so much then why not just buy them?

Unfortunately there hasnt been any info on them in the future other than whats been posted pretty much. JB didnt drop many cways of the XX8 and supposedly the XX9 is already in production or releasing in the near future. The XX8 only had 2 solid cways if recall the others were camo/crazy patterns. Hopefully these SEs get a better run but who knows.

Yeah , just not super sold on the camo, I'm old and like the old traditional J colorways, but overall feel is one of the best if not best in my opinion I've worn, If solid CWs releasing if rather grab those bit may just stick up on what is around.

Interesting On xx9, I had read fall of next year somewhere so they led ME to believe other cws might be dropping in the next fe w months. Anyway, just curious thanks man

Last edited:
Yeah , just not super sold on the camo, I'm old and like the old traditional J colorways, but overall feel is one of the best if not best in my opinion I've worn, If solid CWs releasing if rather grab those bit may just stick up on what is around.

Interesting On xx9, I had read fall of next year somewhere so they led ME to believe other cws might be dropping in the next fe w months. Anyway, just curious thanks man
I could be wrong on the XX9 though, I thought someone had said in here that the XX8s were a done deal and the XX9s were being made or were made. Idk about the SE though those could still be in production.

Im with you though I cant do all that camo funky pattern crap. Im just holding out for a solid cway but if they dont drop then so be it i guess. Im keeping my hopes though JB gotta deliver at least 1 or 2. hell i'll be happy if they drop 3 in one day like they did the XX8s.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping that the Nike DC store would have these. Was hoping to walk there then head to the gym for some afternoon bball but I guess I'll have to try my luck ordering online.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping that the Nike DC store would have these. Was hoping to walk there then head to the gym for some afternoon bball but I guess I'll have to try my luck ordering online.
Im not sure about your store though, you can give em a call or tweet them. 

If those solid CWs drop I'll have to cop as many as possible just because these are that good on court.

Obviously the Westbrook is a loud colorway but has anyone seen it in person? My hoyas are not nearly as loud as I thought they looked in pics if that makes sense. Just back and forth between westbrooks snd uncs for 2nd pair.

Last edited:
What u mean would be nice ....

They are

Really? NDC launch calendar doesn't list them. I will gladly pick them up tomorrow if they indeed show up on NDC. Niketown Seattle says they are getting them next week, which is strange.

Last edited:
Excellent. Thanks for the information. I guess I should have looked at the full launch list. LOL

Stopped at my Nike store and unfortunately they're not getting this shoe tomorrow. There were some dudes in chairs lined up already (before 4pm) for who knows what tomorrow. Good luck to them because it's definitely raining here tonight in DC.

Stopped at my Nike store and unfortunately they're not getting this shoe tomorrow. There were some dudes in chairs lined up already (before 4pm) for who knows what tomorrow. Good luck to them because it's definitely raining here tonight in DC.
damn that sucks ... Nike's release calendar is so inconsistent 

Whats up with this ad BS on the sides 
mean.gif

Footlocker and footaction will have them

Last edited:
Me too. Would have picked up two pairs but it's only one per customer. Hopefully these will last this time.

Had the Westbrook in my cart before 7 am central time, but could not bring myself to purchase .. Bit the bullet and paid a little extra for the unc off the the bay. Really hope these last AND...solid colorways drop ..... SOON.

I'm putting my UNCs on court tomorrow morning for the first time. I didn't encounter any problems with my shrouded XX8s and am really hoping I don't with these.

For conversations sake, what's everyone's size that did have the zoom pop? I wear a 13.

Back
Top Bottom