Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

You can still find these in the clearance section of some finishlines. I grabbed the blue/mango for $48 and the infrared/purple for like $68 a couple months ago(twere additional 30% off) and still see some floating around for under $100.

Haven't played in anything since these SE's came out and will continue to use these till the warranty expires. Is there any other shoe comparable to the xx8 SE's forefoot cushion where you feel like you can run up and down like westbrook and not hurt yourself? Westbrook must have loved the xx8s

Last edited:
I'd love to find the UNC camos for under ebay prices. $240 is too much in my book. Especially after reading about the problems. 11.5 or 12 if anyone has any!

I'd love to find the UNC camos for under ebay prices. $240 is too much in my book. Especially after reading about the problems. 11.5 or 12 if anyone has any!
Found a DS pair in my size for $135 a few weeks back. Was an absolute must cop. Just play the waiting game for a bit, a pair your size is bound to pop up.

Do you guys send them back after with small cracked or huge cracked outsole? My 2nd pair's outsole popped but its pretty small atm

Last edited:
red and blue pairs got until November. Silver pair got until Jan 2016. Xmas got until September. asg got until Dec

word!? Cool
happy.gif
Which ones do you have left to pop? 
laugh.gif

None i havent had any since the black red that popped last year. Im eyein pairs on ebay tho just lookin for a deal really :lol:

Man, I still have two pairs of SEs and two pairs of shrouded to burn through before the return window expires. Haven't hit the court in weeks due to scheduling and traveling. 

Man, I still have two pairs of SEs and two pairs of shrouded to burn through before the return window expires. Haven't hit the court in weeks due to scheduling and traveling. 
You've reminded me that I need to do the same.  I have no excuse either... been hooping in the XX9, brandblack jc2 and the curry one heavy.  Gotta get back to the xx8s for the time being

You've reminded me that I need to do the same.  I have no excuse either... been hooping in the XX9, brandblack jc2 and the curry one heavy.  Gotta get back to the xx8s for the time being
Thats the only reason my cfd, curry one, and jc2s are still untouched. Popped 3 pairs of SE's this month. Couple more to go 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my 5th voucher for xx8s has been approved but apparently this is the last time. For future claims, i'll need to return them to the original retailer 
laugh.gif

Didn't someone return like 6 or 7 pairs?

Last edited:
My 2 year window ended yesterday...literally wore my gray pair for a month...is there anything else i can do, should i still send it back to nike?  Ive been told theyll automatically reject it if they see that its past the manuf date but man, i kept these on ice and this happened...

Back
Top Bottom