Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Yeah, that was really odd. I saw them at the store and couldn't believe what I was seeing...thought that they were only dropping two colorways. They have to be a QS. I went ahead and bought a pair after trying them on...very comfortable and light. I can tell these are going be amazing ball shoes. Tucked in for casual wear with shorts doesn't look bad at all either. Will buy the red and blue camos when they drop.

They've said this model will get a TON of colorways. I think people are caught off guard that what we were presented with the black/green and camo makeups aren't the "go-to" colorways in this model. Are these a guarantee for ID though? I have a feeling that this limited run on these may be due to variations of the camo CW's thru ID. The biggest problem JB has had with the Air Jordan the past few years is that interest in it generally plummeted after the shoe released. They had everyone's interest for 5 minutes, and they want the whole hour this time. By making each CW somewhat limited, they could keep the hype and interest going for months, and at the end of it pop the ID option and pretty much deliver any of the CW's we've seen so far and then some. That would be a really great use of everything they have at their disposal from a creative design perspective and giving those designs some spotlight, while maximizing marketing efforts on these in a way we haven't seen in years. Ultimately it could meet what I imagine is still a goal: return the Air Jordan signature model to a high selling part of their line rather than a clearance turd.

I'll admit, I was a little hesitant about this shoe, but feel like it has potential and I'm going to be paying attention to where this goes.

Last edited:
All I keep hearing is where you get those from? Them exclusive?? Them the new Jordan's?? Those are sick! Lol not one person said they ugly. Breakin hella necks, unwanted attention. smh

All I keep hearing is where you get those from? Them exclusive?? Them the new Jordan's?? Those are sick! Lol not one person said they ugly. Breakin hella necks, unwanted attention. smh
How are you rocking them? And it's good to hear this!

Opinions changed quickly in this thread the past 2 or 3 days....

Gotta grab a pair man but ima stay patient and wait for that pair UNC had on or the reds

so anyone that balled in these, no tears/holes in the shroud yet?

Last edited:
Really wish I could cop these..damb my broke ***. the separate shoe bag thing just seems ridiculous to me as well

To me, these only look half decent unzipped, for casual wear.

But not enough for me to cop.
to me they look hideously tacky like that. too hypebeasty lol. and the shroud is too high to wear zipped looks like u wearing christmas stockings u got off the fireplace
mean.gif

NOBODY talking Bout these on court! That's all I care about. Nightwing was great but I like hearing what everyone else says.

finally saw these in person today. not a bad look at all when folded down. would definitely only ever wear with pants tho. not worth the price tag either.

To me, these only look half decent unzipped, for casual wear.

But not enough for me to cop.
to me they look hideously tacky like that. too hypebeasty lol. and the shroud is too high to wear zipped looks like u wearing christmas stockings u got off the fireplace :smh:

hypebeasty?

im sure a lot of GP fans somewhat appreciate this shoe considering the resembelance to the the glove.

hypebeasty?

im sure a lot of GP fans somewhat appreciate this shoe considering the resembelance to the the glove.
i had a pair of them. i would rock Jxx8 b4 the gloves, if they was cheaper lol​

:lol:

they are really light weight-wise and arent too loud. the night of the shroud is the real killer. would take them to get them permanent fold :lol:

I like the shroud zipped all the way up, that way I don' t have to stress over what socks to wear.

Back
Top Bottom