Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Seems like all you have to offer is empty rhetoric. What is your actual position? Adjusted for inflation, the Air Jordan XX8 is cheaper than the Foamposite One was in 1997. Were you moaning and crying back then too?
250 bucks is an awful lot to pay for a basketball shoe anyway you slice it

Hype is bad for you, little man.

This is your brain
*egg.jpg*
This is your brain on hype
*smashed_egg.gif*

Seems like all you have to offer is empty rhetoric. What is your actual position? Adjusted for inflation, the Air Jordan XX8 is cheaper than the Foamposite One was in 1997. Were you moaning and crying back then too?

Foams sat on shelves in 1997. Very few people had them.

I seriously cant see anybody wearing these for casual purposes and they look like they would be uncomfortable to ball in

I seriously cant see anybody wearing these for casual purposes and they look like they would be uncomfortable to ball in

well if i paid $250 for em + tax here in CA.. thats around $270..

I would wear em for all occasions.. casual, bball.. making love to my woman.. in the shower. hell I wouldn't take em off.

MJ be gambling on everything, including these shoes. He probably bet charles oakley that he could sell these joints at $250 and still sell out.

well if i paid $250 for em + tax here in CA.. thats around $270..

I would wear em for all occasions.. casual, bball.. making love to my woman.. in the shower. hell I wouldn't take em off.

MJ be gambling on everything, including these shoes. He probably bet charles oakley that he could sell these joints at $250 and still sell out.
 Haha, that's hilarious. 

Can't believe u fools actually bought these disgusting things. Caring about any colorway. I started on NT in 2001, didnt post till 03, new jordans used to be hyped at hundreds of pages of posts....these are at 81...:rolleyes:x:smh:

Can't believe u fools actually bought these disgusting things. Caring about any colorway. I started on NT in 2001, didnt post till 03, new jordans used to be hyped at hundreds of pages of posts....these are at 81...:rolleyes:x:smh:

So?

:lol: some people like them, I didn't buy them but I'd still wear a pair in the right colors. This thread isn't hyped as hell because everyone is in the royals thread.

I

I am totally embarrassed now that I like this shoe (black colorway) since a style expert such as yourself does not agree. I'll check with you first next time. You are very important.

I wanted a pair of these, thought they would skate on the low and be copped at a discount... oh well I remember reading that there will be more colorways released of these kicks then any other J's so I will get a pair eventually I'm not sweating it right now.

I
I am totally embarrassed now that I like this shoe (black colorway) since a style expert such as yourself does not agree. I'll check with you first next time. You are very important.

Lol. Hahaha. Judging a shoes success based on hype and how many NIketalk pages it gets. Ill let the forum decide what type of shoe buyer you are lol.

I wanted a pair of these, thought they would skate on the low and be copped at a discount... oh well I remember reading that there will be more colorways released of these kicks then any other J's so I will get a pair eventually I'm not sweating it right now.
More colorways than any other J? That's not good news for my wallet, I really like this shoe

So?

laugh.gif
some people like them, I didn't buy them but I'd still wear a pair in the right colors. This thread isn't hyped as hell because everyone is in the royals thread.
I never cared about about those royal 1s, always preferred the black/red 1s. When they dropped in 2001 I got two reds instead of the royals

Crazy seeing how many people are saying they like the shoe and that their sick, especially since their official reveal everybody was hating on them. Now that they sold out quick and people are posting pics on feet, comes the people saying they've always like the shoe

Crazy seeing how many people are saying they like the shoe and that their sick, especially since their official reveal everybody was hating on them. Now that they sold out quick and people are posting pics on feet, comes the people saying they've always like the shoe
I liked them since first pics were revealed. I personally don't care whether they sell out or not because I don't buy into the herd mentality of buying a shoe just because everybody else is buying it. I'm capable of independent thought.

In fact I'd rather they didn't sell out as that way they are much easier to purchase

I liked them since first pics were revealed. I personally don't care whether they sell out or not because I don't buy into the herd mentality of buying a shoe just because everybody else is buying it. I'm capable of independent thought.
In fact I'd rather they didn't sell out as that way they are much easier to purchase

In my case i could not accept the design of the xx8 for weeks. But recently they grew a lot on me, making me being most excited to come here to check about te latest pics. Last time an air jordan model grew on me that much was the XIII back in 1997.
From much hate to much love :smile:

I wonder which is more limited or best to have in the collection. black stealth, green camo or black camo.

So far, all colorways quite sold out in both black/volt and lime camo.
I wonder how the blue and red camo will do.
Im really surprised that the xx8 did much better than the 2012 despite being more expensive and radical in design.

Back
Top Bottom