Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

hilarious. two dang fiddy plus tax, you guys getting played like fiddles.
Alot of people bought these shoes as a kneejerk reaction when everything else sold out. They sold out last, according to the Twitter link. Also, the term Hypebeast is real, people buy just because but trust me their will be returns and people selling just buy the next hot release.

I think JB didn't release the 1's online because they didn't want want to take away the hype from these. With all this marketing for these shoes, they want to make sure the focus is on the XX8's.
1s were released at same time in Europe

the younger generation will buy anything.. i say this b/c the price point dictates my decision.. when i can buy mutiple pairs of sneakers or a quality dress shoe/ boot for $250, a high tech basketball sneaker does not outweigh the aforementioned.. and this decision does not even factor in the design or aesthetics of the XX8 which makes my decision even easier.. to go against this and "cop" would be illogical.. im done

This is definitely a love/hate thing. I hate when people bring up new collectors/hype releases and all that. At the end of the day, if you like it, buy it. You got the money? Then no one else's problem.

Glad I got my pair. I'm a fan of Michael Jordan, his legacy and the brand. Can't wait for what the future holds.

How was I able to get THREE pairs of Royals 1 and not one of these? Something aint right at the mall.

How was I able to get THREE pairs of Royals 1 and not one of these? Something aint right at the mall.
Something ain't right with nike making these so limited! Bred XIs were easier to get. I didn't get them because I refuse to buy retros until they use decent materials. Not plastic instead of leather

Just sold a pair of Jokers for $400

It's almost too easy anymore, people have bought into hype so much it's ridic

I ended up getting the Black/White Camo because the Black/Volts sold out.  
smile.gif
  Couldn't believe it!  But I'm happy with what I got.  I was going to get the Electric Green but passed.  I may get them down the line though.  
grin.gif

did anyone with the black camo notice there are letters and words in the pattern not sure if its the same on the green pair didnt look at them close enough. not sure what it says seeing if anyone else has had any luck deciphering it?

I think JB limited the release of the XX8's to see how they would do as far as sales went.  In the past they have released large quantities of the flagship model and they have ended up sitting on shelves.  I believe they will ship more out to other stores now that they see the demand is good.  When was the last time the Flagship model Air Jordan sold out?  A good while.  

managed to score the green camos on NDC this morning and picked up the last sz 11 of the black camos today at foot locker.

id like to pick up the black pair but clear soles arent doing it for me anymore..rather make a pair on nikeID with a all black upper and white sole later down the road

This pair is super legit :pimp:, I was sort of excited for this release but they aren't even available within 100 miles of me in store :smh:. that goes for most flagship models from nike these days anyway. Sucks considering I don't like retros like that anymore.

i was thinking about doing this way before they dropped. i like the super high top, but I think I like them like this better..

i was thinking about doing this way before they dropped. i like the super high top, but I think I like them like this better..
agreed. better like that, but still off. if the tongue was as low as the shroud is right now i would say that's a decent look

Can someone confirm if those joker xx8s were officially released today and only today? I really wanted that color way. Was it only on Nike.com?

Man, I need those Black como's in a size 13. I got my Black XX8's, but I want those too. My HOH sold out of my size. Damnit!

Can someone confirm if those joker xx8s were officially released today and only today? I really wanted that color way. Was it only on Nike.com?

they weren't on nike.com. only select stores received them.

as far as folding them to the tip of the tongue, you could but the zipper pull tab would be digging in your shin

Back
Top Bottom