Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

found an on feet pic..

:pimp:

:rofl:

but in all seriousness these joints are :smokin when unzipped. Zipped up, i dont know

People keep comparing the 2 shoes, it's like saying a a 50's convertible is the same as the a convertible made now, they may look kinda the same but the PERFORMANCE is going to be wayyyy different

The only way anyone can judge the performance of the shoes is by actually using them on the court. For now, all we have are images and it is apparent that the designers didn't put much thought into the design of the upper. They straight up copied the Glove. Coming from a JB, that's not a good look.

I still can't believe this is for real!!!!!! What a let down!!! What where they thinking !!!!!

Some different colors definitely helped the 2012's... but I still don't like them because of the tacky oversized Jumpman (never going to change my stance on that).

These on the other hand... no leather? 8 inch sheath? They're alright rolled down... and I'm sure they're going to be great performance-wise... but these look terrible.

. When the older Jordan's came out it was a different era. Nobody was into shoes like today. Shoot, if they weren't a bulls color nobody bought them no matter what the cost.

That's wrong to say that people didn't buy the shoes if they weren't a Bulls color. While Bulls color shoes were/are certainly popular, some of the most popular colors were not Bulls at all, think Grape 5's, Aqua 8's etc....

If you like these you are completely brain washed to like anything Nike/Jordan Puts out...This shoe is straight garbage. Its like a sock with a sole and a zipper. They need to get it together and start producing heat again. They haven't put out a new hot shoe in a loooooooong time... its no way they can keep releasing everything 14 and under over and over and over and over again.

Man these are terrible, and these are supposed to have the Nike + technology as well? The price is crazy as well for some straight up garbage. Somebody at Jordan Brand as to say something. The decision makers at Jordan Brand are probably like the decision makers for the Bobcats, a bunch of Jordan's friends who are afraid to tell him no. That is evidenced by his designer lleting him go out in public the way he does. If the decision makers at Jordan Brand are not his friends, it must be a buch of people who do not want to say no because they are afraid of losing a good job and not be able to be around MJ if they speak ther mind and then are fired. They won't sell at $250 and the Jordan Brand atheletes have to be shaking in there boots about wearing these in an NBA game. I can see it now, other NBA players saying did Mike make yall wear these, he done lost his mind.

That's wrong to say that people didn't buy the shoes if they weren't a Bulls color. While Bulls color shoes were/are certainly popular, some of the most popular colors were not Bulls at all, think Grape 5's, Aqua 8's etc....

No sir, the most popular colorways NOW are grapes, aquas, ect... In DC at least nothing without red in them were seen on the streets. The extra colorways were like the throw aways

Olive 9's, powder 9's, different colored 10's, off the top of my head

Last edited:
I like them.  Definitely nothing like them out on the market now.  Some people are going to hate and other are going to be all in.  Flagship model Air Jordans have always garnered a love it or hate it response.  These are no different. 
happy.gif

Just laughing at the fact that in 10 years these will be going for like thousands as one of the most obscure shoes in basketball history.

Back
Top Bottom