Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

My xx8 green camo forefoot zoom bag popped!!! smh! Will i be able to get a voucher from nike?
if you have the receipt take it back where you bought it and you should get a refund/voucher. if you got it online email them. nike won't take responsibility if you bought it online without receipt and proof it is authentic

I'm assuming that the people that have had issues with their XX8s have had them occur from balling? Are the shoes wearable casually after the bag pops and what not?

All these bags popping is starting to worry me, especially since I'm 215 lbs. Still haven't broken mine out on court yet.

Last edited:
They definitely don't feel like you're walking on a cloud once they pop. You're basically walking on hallowed out rubber at that point.

My xx8 green camo forefoot zoom bag popped!!! smh! Will i be able to get a voucher from nike?
Sure you will
I bought mine on ebay green camo too by the way
zoom bag popped and i sent them back to nike
got my voucher two weeks after unfortunately no refund on tax so only $250

if you want to experience 'walking on a cloud' just cop the super fly 2's. be VERY interesting to see what jordan brand do for the melo 10s and 29's.

try your luck on the new westbrook SE CW this saturday ..........

mean.gif

How much are they? ^

And if the A grade 'proper' release ones are bit iffy I wonder what is wrong with these...

How much are they? ^

And if the A grade 'proper' release ones are bit iffy I wonder what is wrong with these...

I don't think there is anything wrong with them. They were pulled on release day from retail so Nike sent them to the outlets. Still don't know as to why Nike pulled them on release day but from the few people I know that got them and played in them there seems to be nothing B grade about them.

They're b grades. Most probably have glue stains on the shroud. I piece together a decent pair when I picked mine up. Most of the stains aren't noticeable unless you're looking really close.

at 180 thats not bad i wish i had another 180 laying around as i would pick up a second pair to wear casually, since i play ball in my current pair of oak hills.

Back
Top Bottom