Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

^^ I'd have to agree. Thing is its a self inflicted failure, all the tools for this to be a classic shoe were there.

some cws are starting to show up at outlets. at least the outlets by me. and nightwing said that there are some near him. so if you are looking for some on a 50 dollar discount go check out your local nike outlet store. im still hoping that the ones in the outlets receive a further discount but that probably won't happen. 

What outlet are you referring to?

For those who are looking for the blk camo xx8 product # 584832-001 price is 199.99

Two outlets in CA seems to have FSR
408-847-4300
707-455-7014

Scattered sizes
NY 631-369-0706
MA 508-584-1800

Now if I can find the why nots and white Westbrook I'm done with the xx8.

On the hunt for some blue orange Westbrook camo/elephant prints on discount...

Last edited:
For those who are looking for the blk camo xx8 product # 584832-001 price is 199.99

Two outlets in CA seems to have FSR
408-847-4300
707-455-7014

Scattered sizes
NY 631-369-0706
MA 508-584-1800

Now if I can find the why nots and white Westbrook I'm done with the xx8.

This is for the "Joker" colorway?

Performance success, marketing and price...fail

Yeah, I'm not sure about the JB leadership after this shoe product. It was priced high, polarizing look, sporadic releases, low production runs, hardly any marketing and next to know "hype." If I was Nike, I would have put more into limited releases for this shoe versus the Lebron X, KD, etc.

so they let the jokers go to the outlets instead of re-release ?

appears by previous posts, that people were more than ready to pay retail if they could find them

wonder why JB would take the loss on these .....

so they let the jokers go to the outlets instead of re-release ?
appears by previous posts, that people were more than ready to pay retail if they could find them
wonder why JB would take the loss on these .....

I don't think its a loss at all, Nike gets all the profit from selling them at their outlet store then say selling the shoes to footlocker or other retailers so Nike just cut out the middle man and the buzz on of them being in the outlets will bring people in and they will buy socks or shorts along with the shoes so its a win win

Hi guys. I need your help please!

I found some XX8's at a store in another state for $100 under retail. I have them on hold, but the problem is that they are a size too big (I wear a 13 and they have a 14.) I didn't have the opportunity to try these out in stores. I have big legs and calves. I want to wear double-layer Elite socks to compensate a bit for the size difference. 

With all that stated, do you think that picking these up is a good or bad idea? I want these for hoopin' purposes.

Help! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys. I need your help please!

I found some XX8's at a store in another state for $100 under retail. I have them on hold, but the problem is that they are a size too big (I wear a 13 and they have a 14.) I didn't have the opportunity to try these out in stores. I have big legs and calves. I want to wear double-layer Elite socks to compensate a bit for the size difference. 

With all that stated, do you think that picking these up is a good or bad idea? I want these for hoopin' purposes.

Help! Thanks!
I got the jokers today in an 11.5 which is my normal size and theres a little room in the toe box but if i would have sized up there would be too much room in the toebox. The double elite socks may give you width sizing issues

Everyones feet is different i say get them if they don't fit then just flip them you can deff get your money back on ebay

agreed I went a full size up to 11.5 one time in my life on some grey dunks at a nike outlet. Have never even fathomed copping an 11.5 since.

I wear a 12 in LBX and the XX8 in a sz 12 feel little big while playing BBall. Im looking to get another pair in a sz 11.5 bc I have plenty of room, and there are not broke in yet(only played 2 games in them)

Back
Top Bottom