Air Jordan XX3 UNC Black/University Blue-White Detailed Look

Here are some pics from Kixandthecity.com

Before proving that he was the best player of his era, and perhaps ever, Michael Jordan honed his skills at the University of North Carolina under thetutelage of the legendary Dean Smith. After being named Freshman of the year after his first year in UNC, MJ went on to prove that he was NBA ready when heburied the game winning jump shot in the 1982 NCAA championships against the Patrick Ewing lead Georgetown Hoyas. In 1984, Jordan left UNC and the rest ishistory.

As part of a XX3 tribute pack that included the [Chicago Air Jordan XX3], Jordan Brand is set to release a UNC inspired Air Jordan XX3. Like the Chicago, theUNC Air Jordan XX3 features a White Patent leather toe/tongue and a Black leather body. Replacing the Red from the Chicago XX3, the UNC features the TarHeels' trademark University Blue in the stitching on the body and on the shimmering midsole.

The UNC Air Jordan XX3 is set to officially release on 11/28.

Tech Info:
11/28/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376 041 Black/University Blue/White
$185.00

Can't wait to copp these and the "Motorsports"!!.....Looks like this is the closes Im gonna get to having the "Titanuims"....Thnx forthe pix
pimp.gif

This is some cold shiiii that all three of these are droping on the same day. I kinda wasn't feeling these that much untill i seen this pic. Long as i get2 0f 3 on the release date i want be
mad.gif
, i'll get the 3rd eventually.

This is some cold shiiii that all three of these are droping on the same day. I kinda wasn't feeling these that much untill i seen this pic. Long as i get2 0f 3 on the release date i want be
mad.gif

mad.gif

They are decent but i think i will pass and just pick up another motorsport and the reds

Nice, but out of the three dropping, these are in 3rd place.

a dope shoe but still wont cop due to 11/12 pack. Anyone think with some sick customization these could look a lot like titaniums???

i think these are very underrated .... hottest of the 3 imo , im sick of all the red this year and i need some carolina blue in my closet badly

Originally Posted by xbiker47

a dope shoe but still wont cop due to 11/12 pack. Anyone think with some sick customization these could look a lot like titaniums???

Yes they sure do and I know I have a better chance of getting these but, I'm still going to pass.

If it didnt have that leather side panel these could of easily been one of the hottest xx3s of the year. Just my opinion but these>the other two releasingnov. 22.

These are the best colorway of all three imo. Id liked to cop all of em but thats not reasonable with the bred Is a week before and the XI/XII pack next month

i saw these and literally yelled out loud
"YOOOOOOOOOOOO".
This is by far some of the best colors jordanbrand has released on a great shoe.
Can someone answer me, how do 23s run?

Back
Top Bottom