Air Jordan XVIII - Top eyelet problem [ PICS ]

Sorry to hear my dude, kinda makes me more happy that I never copped a pair
tired.gif

Dope shoes.
pimp.gif
I have a pair also but I need to get a fresh new pair. Sorry about your misfortune...maybe super glue will work if applied right.

The metal serves no use as 160 said. Just play w/o it. Just wait until the sole starts to break apart.... where the sole is connected to the midsole, it breaksoff. It doesn't do any real damage, but looks awful.

that sucks, your pair looks hella fresh too, wish mine looked like that still....I rock mine occasionally and they hold up pretty well, thought I don'tball in them OR lace them up thru the eyelet. Just try to crazy glue it and don't lace it up thru that no more...IMO, they fit pretty tight anyways, so noneed to lace it up that high....Sucks that it happened on ur 2nd wear

WOW! I actually got mine on right now from the CDP...my question is has anyone ever tried to take of the top cover?
nerd.gif

Damn things is so tight!
Don't do it... I did it with mine, and in my opinion it doesn't look good.

wamp wamp sucks man but that is one hell of a great shoe still have mines in good shape

I would say it could have been a storage problem leading to the plastic becoming dry leading to snap. I may be wrong so correct me if I am. I say do the switchwith the CDP 18s or try and melt the piece back together.

Back
Top Bottom