AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

FIRE!!!!
pimp.gif
BEST 18 EVER MADE!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

smh.gif
Those look HORRIBLE.....

the shape and all that is way off from 2003's,

What's "off" compared to the picture you provided? They look the exact same to me. I think the shape looks different because the angles are different.

What looks exactly the same,the Air Randy picture & 2003 XVIII's

or

Air Randy picture & the picture I provided???

I hope their the angles..........

The colors AND shape look the same to me. I think the angle from Heat's picture make them look different from the picture you showed.

I realize I'm in the minority, but these are FUGLY. Suede!? It looks like Jordan Brand is now trying to branch out to the sking crowd. All they need issome fur around the ankles and they could be Ugg's for men!

The angles have a big role here but look at the shoe,the mold//template looks different(to me) from the 03's

The original picture of Black/Blue XVIII
15mlpw6.jpg

Quick picture I found
23shjy1.jpg

Retrospective Photoshop
dnzgah.jpg

Air Randy's pic
33u79rq.jpg

but then again it was 5 years ago......

Eh, they're alright, but not good enough for me to buy. I've been planning to pass this V/XVIII package for a while now anyways. IMO, I'm notmissing out on anything.

these are going to be nice, more of you will agree whe better pics come out, these pics suck.

C Money 88 05 wrote:
They look just as we thought, and I still don't know whether I'll get these. The 5's will be the deciding factor...I hope they meet expectations.

Hoping against hope just like me...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be passing on the 18/5...I've got three colorways of the 5 and the XVIII was nevera favorite but necessary for the collection...

You know how when you were a kid; sitting in your little booster chair with your momz feeding you lil gerber food you really didnt wanna eat?

Perfect example right here. They say "the V's and the XVIII's!!!" and your like
eek.gif

But then they end up turning out like this....and your like
sick.gif

Ashy Suede huh? Thanks JB. Thanks for 'rubbing' the nice suede in our faces until they before handing them over to us. Well atleast i wont becopping...

since the XVIII's need:
117316b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom