:::AIR JORDAN XV APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 15 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Very underrated IMO, im looking for the FC editions right now in 11
nerd.gif

I have both the OG black/reds and these bad boys. These were actually the first Jordans I owned, so they hold a special place in my heart:

Originally Posted by peanut214

I use to own the white/red lows and I trashed them joints while wearing em to work in the summer of 2001

same here... lol. work and i balled in these. good times...
glasses.gif

3778292507_219efabdd7.jpg

Since MJ never wore these in the league, pics of him rockin the XV's are super rare!.....

10ej5eq.jpg

30m6erk.jpg

684p5t.jpg

Originally Posted by DannManns

Unfortunately, this is the only numbered Jordan in the entire line that I will not pay my hard-earned money for. I just can't find a way to like them enough to purchase any colorway.

So, that means I will [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]never[/color] have a complete collection of Jordans. I have every other numbered Jordan (except the 2009's - no, thank you), but the only way I will ever own a pair of XV's is if they're given to me as a gift. No disrespect to those of you who like the XV's. They're just not for me.
Don't say [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]never[/color], we can always do a Christmas exchange,LOL. And you know damn right what you will be getting.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by peanut214

I use to own the white/red lows and I trashed them joints while wearing em to work in the summer of 2001

same here... lol. work and i balled in these. good times...
glasses.gif

3778292507_219efabdd7.jpg

My pair was just as beat as yours.
roll.gif

i used to have the carolina colorway back when i was a young tike. wish i could find another pair.....

Back
Top Bottom