Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

I'm ready for these I've liked these since I first saw them. Should have them in the next couple of days.

And everybody saying how these tanked in 98-99 out here in the San Fran bay area these were sold out on every colorway. I remember when the low top blue and whites came out and i went to Footlocker in downtown Berkeley after summer school at like noon and they were sold out. Went to Footlocker in Richmond to get the last pair. same with the low top blues. Pretty much every pair of 14's were line ups and no where to be found out here. Wish I lived in an area where shoes sat on shelves. The 15's even sold well out here. I remember the 16's and models after that starting to sit and be avail out here after they first came out but that's about it.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ So true. I picked up my white and green xiv's for 79 shipped off of an uptempoair ebay auction.

id love to come across that shoe and price right now. kinda mad i missed out when they had them for cheap
30t6p3b.gif
IKR!
I went to school the next day with those and my jonathan vilma jersey 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i hope people sleep on these so i can pick up a pair on RD and a another pair fo the low low

Twin?

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

^ So true. I picked up my white and green xiv's for 79 shipped off of an uptempoair ebay auction.

id love to come across that shoe and price right now. kinda mad i missed out when they had them for cheap
30t6p3b.gif
IKR!
I went to school the next day with those and my jonathan vilma jersey 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i hope people sleep on these so i can pick up a pair on RD and a another pair fo the low low

Twin?

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

Haven't bought a pair of J's since the 18's came out. Still have the OG Last Shots but I've outgrown them. Tempted to get these Graphites.

Haven't bought a pair of J's since the 18's came out. Still have the OG Last Shots but I've outgrown them. Tempted to get these Graphites.

I went into my DtLR yesterday and my Friend works there and he said they got the and he can sell me them now with his discount. I bought them and Im wearing them today. I have to say it's a very clean colorway and I love them. One of the best 14s ever. The grey suede is very smooth and high quality. I'm happy about that because the 14CDP suede was terrible.

I went into my DtLR yesterday and my Friend works there and he said they got the and he can sell me them now with his discount. I bought them and Im wearing them today. I have to say it's a very clean colorway and I love them. One of the best 14s ever. The grey suede is very smooth and high quality. I'm happy about that because the 14CDP suede was terrible.

I'm sorry there is no better colorway than the XIV black and reds.. maybe just for me

I'm sorry there is no better colorway than the XIV black and reds.. maybe just for me

Originally Posted by MDkicks

true to size?

Originally Posted by MDkicks

true to size?

Yeah the last shots are a legendary shoe but this one is just as good. I got my normal size I think they are true to size. Slim cut and narrow like all 14s to ke but a nice snug fit without it being suffocating. 14s are one of my favorite Jordan comfort wise I just wish the ac works like it used to. Might try to cut my insoles anyone else did that in previous retros?

Yeah the last shots are a legendary shoe but this one is just as good. I got my normal size I think they are true to size. Slim cut and narrow like all 14s to ke but a nice snug fit without it being suffocating. 14s are one of my favorite Jordan comfort wise I just wish the ac works like it used to. Might try to cut my insoles anyone else did that in previous retros?

Back
Top Bottom