Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

dangggg i didnt even see the navy on it. At first i was like
pimp.gif
 but now im like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Glad they took the fur off the inside of the shoes and went back to the OG material 

I think the little rabbit hairs in the first retro's were a pretty good addition, it was really soft and made the shoe stand out a little more to me. 
I understand where your coming from though nothing wrong with getting as close to the OG as possible.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Glad they took the fur off the inside of the shoes and went back to the OG material 

I think the little rabbit hairs in the first retro's were a pretty good addition, it was really soft and made the shoe stand out a little more to me. 
I understand where your coming from though nothing wrong with getting as close to the OG as possible.

i like these idk if i will be able to cop them tho since there is a LOT of heat dropping this fall/winter

i like these idk if i will be able to cop them tho since there is a LOT of heat dropping this fall/winter

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

I like the tumbled/snakeskin nubuck on the 1st page but now thats gone, I will be passing.

I feel the same way. I was really diggin that snakeskin.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

I like the tumbled/snakeskin nubuck on the 1st page but now thats gone, I will be passing.

I feel the same way. I was really diggin that snakeskin.

Back
Top Bottom