Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

Does anyone else have the issue of the XIVs pulling your socks down around your heels?-really strange I had a pair of Last shots that I hargle ever wore and they used to do it and I've owned 2 pairs of Cinders and the ones I currently wear are really bad-I'm talkin after 2 hours of walking,my heel will be completely exposed if I don't remember to periodically pull my socks up--weird-I rarely wear them for this reason.

Does anyone else have the issue of the XIVs pulling your socks down around your heels?-really strange I had a pair of Last shots that I hargle ever wore and they used to do it and I've owned 2 pairs of Cinders and the ones I currently wear are really bad-I'm talkin after 2 hours of walking,my heel will be completely exposed if I don't remember to periodically pull my socks up--weird-I rarely wear them for this reason.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

Never cared for the weird colored xiv such as the gingers, indiglos etc....would be nice to have another pair of the carolina or red lows though.
my grails.... i had those in 11th grade... kept them fresh for like 6 months then beated them until they were no longer useable... 

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

Never cared for the weird colored xiv such as the gingers, indiglos etc....would be nice to have another pair of the carolina or red lows though.
my grails.... i had those in 11th grade... kept them fresh for like 6 months then beated them until they were no longer useable... 

though the white outsole version looks more clean, the black sole version (OG) looks much more remarkable
and distinctive.

though the white outsole version looks more clean, the black sole version (OG) looks much more remarkable
and distinctive.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.
This right here.

These joints along with the Ginger and the Royal Blue XIV's collected dust on shelves.

say what you want but i had these, the indiglos, the red/white, and the carolina lows when i was a kid (spoiled asian kid 
laugh.gif
 ) my swag in 6th grade was off the charts
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.
This right here.

These joints along with the Ginger and the Royal Blue XIV's collected dust on shelves.

say what you want but i had these, the indiglos, the red/white, and the carolina lows when i was a kid (spoiled asian kid 
laugh.gif
 ) my swag in 6th grade was off the charts
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Had those back when they released in 99'. I loved them. Ended up painting them all black. I don't like that white sole, need to make them black again.

Had those back when they released in 99'. I loved them. Ended up painting them all black. I don't like that white sole, need to make them black again.

Back
Top Bottom