AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Flints > Playoffs > White/Black > Black/Red > Black/Altitude 10 = Black/Altitude 05 > White/Red > Black/Blue Lows > Black/Maze Lows > White/Wheat > White/Grey/University Blue > White/Grey/Maroons

Flints > Playoffs > White/Black > Black/Red > Black/Altitude 10 = Black/Altitude 05 > White/Red > Black/Blue Lows > Black/Maze Lows > White/Wheat > White/Grey/University Blue > White/Grey/Maroons

indifferent.gif
  @ altitudes over these.

I broke down and copped today!! Definatly a great looking shoe.... I was supposed to pass on these.. Smh.. Couldn't help myself

I broke down and copped today!! Definatly a great looking shoe.... I was supposed to pass on these.. Smh.. Couldn't help myself

got mine yesterday afternoon

easy cop, but i was lucky cus i think it was the last pair in footlocker

black/red > all-star > black/white > white/red/grey toes > altitude > flint

im still looking for the low blk/white 
nerd.gif

got mine yesterday afternoon

easy cop, but i was lucky cus i think it was the last pair in footlocker

black/red > all-star > black/white > white/red/grey toes > altitude > flint

im still looking for the low blk/white 
nerd.gif

Altitudes are terrible, only way id get a pair for my collection is if i got them for $30 bucks or less, SRS

Altitudes are terrible, only way id get a pair for my collection is if i got them for $30 bucks or less, SRS

the pics make these shoes look even better than they are...hopefully my eastbay orders comes through...i have the confirmation email but i was on a 35 minute timer before they took my order so until they send me the shipping conf i wont get too excited..

the pics make these shoes look even better than they are...hopefully my eastbay orders comes through...i have the confirmation email but i was on a 35 minute timer before they took my order so until they send me the shipping conf i wont get too excited..

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

im not a huge fan of the design of the 13...the bin 13s would get my money though....which i would only get if i had a lot of money and just to have a color that very few have.

Funny because those atrocities would be the last shoe to ever get my money.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

im not a huge fan of the design of the 13...the bin 13s would get my money though....which i would only get if i had a lot of money and just to have a color that very few have.

Funny because those atrocities would be the last shoe to ever get my money.

Back
Top Bottom