AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Just copped mine for $180 shipped and will have them on Tuesday.
Beats having to have my 7 1/2 month pregnant girl wake up early and go cop for me.

And at $160 after tax and shipping on NDC i prolly spent maybe $5 more. if that.

These were my very 1st pair of Jordans 14 years ago so I will def be copping a pair for my unborn so it can be his/her first pair too.
congrats from one memphian to another.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Just copped mine for $180 shipped and will have them on Tuesday.
Beats having to have my 7 1/2 month pregnant girl wake up early and go cop for me.

And at $160 after tax and shipping on NDC i prolly spent maybe $5 more. if that.

These were my very 1st pair of Jordans 14 years ago so I will def be copping a pair for my unborn so it can be his/her first pair too.
congrats from one memphian to another.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif

late x-mas from my girl. paid retail. imo these run .5 size big. but try em on just to be safe...everybody's feet are different.

late x-mas from my girl. paid retail. imo these run .5 size big. but try em on just to be safe...everybody's feet are different.

i just went to my local spot and payed for mines.i cant pick them up till saturday but these are nice.i got 2 size 11 my size the only problem is i had to go threw a few pairs do to alot of glue stains.but i was able to get 2 nice pairs beware when you cop to inspect them.it sucks that i couldnt pick them up today
devil.gif
i had these in my hand.i have to wait on more week like most of us
frown.gif

i just went to my local spot and payed for mines.i cant pick them up till saturday but these are nice.i got 2 size 11 my size the only problem is i had to go threw a few pairs do to alot of glue stains.but i was able to get 2 nice pairs beware when you cop to inspect them.it sucks that i couldnt pick them up today
devil.gif
i had these in my hand.i have to wait on more week like most of us
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by DReK623

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

OMG SO FREAKING FUNNY LOLQZ_+DNBDEHOKEBNLKJD BDOIJDBNIOPEHNPIOE LETS KEEP QUOTING AND POSTING LOL EMOTICONS DUDESSSS

not my fault that I made a chain reaction.

Back
Top Bottom