AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
This release will be mayhem. I GUARANTEE it. Quote it.
Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.
Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif
Both of you, relax. It's not a matter of life and death.
Animal Thug1539, let me answer your angry question. I never said, intended, or hinted that my post benefit anything. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the board is reserved for information AND opinions.

OG2345, lol dude take a prozac and sit down.

Who the @%%% are you, JB's hypeman? Keep your .02 cents in your pockets homie.

30t6p3b.gif
ya gonna lock this thread up

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.
Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif
Animal Thug1539, let me answer your angry question. I never said, intended, or hinted that my post benefit anything. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the board is reserved for information AND opinions.

30t6p3b.gif
ya gonna lock this thread up

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Beacon ave south wrote:

..or what?

LOL whoa whoa calm down peter pan.. no need to flex your iMuscles. Aaaaanyways really looking forward to these, second favorite after flints.

if anybody needs to calm down its you with that post you made ..you want them to lock this up
grin.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Beacon ave south wrote:

..or what?

LOL whoa whoa calm down peter pan.. no need to flex your iMuscles. Aaaaanyways really looking forward to these, second favorite after flints.

if anybody needs to calm down its you with that post you made ..you want them to lock this up
grin.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Bro, I'm good. I ain't even mad or anything. All I'm saying is that all this hype isn't necessary. Let's just wait and see how this shoe sells. If I was able to find a pair of '10 Flints at 2 o'clock in the afternoon on black friday, I'm sure I won't have a problem getting a pair or two of these.
Just hope we all get some playoffs..
pimp.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Bro, I'm good. I ain't even mad or anything. All I'm saying is that all this hype isn't necessary. Let's just wait and see how this shoe sells. If I was able to find a pair of '10 Flints at 2 o'clock in the afternoon on black friday, I'm sure I won't have a problem getting a pair or two of these.
Just hope we all get some playoffs..
pimp.gif

Everybody relax. There's no need to get all bent out of shape. Info and opinions. That's what the forum and this thread are about. Back to it..

Everybody relax. There's no need to get all bent out of shape. Info and opinions. That's what the forum and this thread are about. Back to it..

Remember when people said the same thing about the Flint 13s and White/Red 13s? "No way these will sit! Especially during the busy Holidays!" Well guess what? I've been reading around that both shoes are still sitting in various cities. Here in Seattle, the White/Red 13s are sitting at the majority of major shoe stores around here, while select stores still has some Flint 13s available. I'm just not too sure if the Playoff 13s will sell-out in a day like what a certain hype-fiend is doing in this topic. These will be an easy pick-up, likely easier than the White/Cement IIIs (which btw, I casually walked into Shiekh at 11:30 AM to pick up my size in less than 3 minutes).

Remember when people said the same thing about the Flint 13s and White/Red 13s? "No way these will sit! Especially during the busy Holidays!" Well guess what? I've been reading around that both shoes are still sitting in various cities. Here in Seattle, the White/Red 13s are sitting at the majority of major shoe stores around here, while select stores still has some Flint 13s available. I'm just not too sure if the Playoff 13s will sell-out in a day like what a certain hype-fiend is doing in this topic. These will be an easy pick-up, likely easier than the White/Cement IIIs (which btw, I casually walked into Shiekh at 11:30 AM to pick up my size in less than 3 minutes).

Back
Top Bottom