AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^^looks legit from that pic
ohwell.gif

i got so lucky on these, while on vacation in charlotte i was able to cop these in the bobcats team store so i took my white and reds off to put these on

i got so lucky on these, while on vacation in charlotte i was able to cop these in the bobcats team store so i took my white and reds off to put these on

A couple of spots here in north jersey still have these........ one spot even got another shipment of the flints too!

A couple of spots here in north jersey still have these........ one spot even got another shipment of the flints too!

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Pickup another pair of flints before its too late.

Pickup another pair of flints before its too late.

^^^^ already have a ds 2005 and a ds 2010 pair! Justtryin to give a few people a heads up but too bad they are charging 250!

^^^^ already have a ds 2005 and a ds 2010 pair! Justtryin to give a few people a heads up but too bad they are charging 250!

What spot is this? I'm in CA so hopefully they ship.

What spot is this? I'm in CA so hopefully they ship.

Back
Top Bottom