AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

It's so obvious...

you posted pics of your pickups....on the PLAYOFF 13 thread....only to think that you were going to get "e-props" or a "nice trade and pickup", or "i would have done the same thing."...

but it didn't happen that way, and now your getting a little emo....(c'mon son, a simple few lines or comments would've settled it and all u had to do was to keep it moving)

and btw, ur post didn't include "all i wanted was a yes or no"....

It's so obvious...

you posted pics of your pickups....on the PLAYOFF 13 thread....only to think that you were going to get "e-props" or a "nice trade and pickup", or "i would have done the same thing."...

but it didn't happen that way, and now your getting a little emo....(c'mon son, a simple few lines or comments would've settled it and all u had to do was to keep it moving)

and btw, ur post didn't include "all i wanted was a yes or no"....

Originally Posted by Type X

Love all my XIII's but which they would have re-released the BRED xiii's vs the white/red BUT they gave me my Binxiii's and flints so I can't hate Jordan brand 100% hahh

did you mean WISH?

BTW the mods should just lock this thread up....just a bunch of useless bantering going on now.  the shoes dropped and its over with.  lock it up mods!

Originally Posted by Type X

Love all my XIII's but which they would have re-released the BRED xiii's vs the white/red BUT they gave me my Binxiii's and flints so I can't hate Jordan brand 100% hahh

did you mean WISH?

BTW the mods should just lock this thread up....just a bunch of useless bantering going on now.  the shoes dropped and its over with.  lock it up mods!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Go back to ISS with that.

Only a clown could be too illiterate type "buys TWO pairs of shoes" when only ONE pair was bought. My original, harmless post was only 3 or 4 sentences long. I take it that's too much for you to handle?
I'm sorry for you. Actin so jealous over a pair of near Deadstock XIs for less than I paid for Playoff XIIIs that I bought knowing I could make major bank on. Paid $85, sold em for $230. Bank.
I'm done here. Lock it up, fine by me. A bunch a clowns smacktalkin behind a widdle keybode when they can't even read & would never have the sack to say any of this to my face.
NT - easy to hate at a moment's notice. Thanks for the welcome committee, all!

only a clown buys TWO pairs of shoes TWO sizes too small, and trade them for some beat up shoes
laugh.gif

Only a clown could be too illiterate type "buys TWO pairs of shoes" when only ONE pair was bought. My original, harmless post was only 3 or 4 sentences long. I take it that's too much for you to handle?
I'm sorry for you. Actin so jealous over a pair of near Deadstock XIs for less than I paid for Playoff XIIIs that I bought knowing I could make major bank on. Paid $85, sold em for $230. Bank.
I'm done here. Lock it up, fine by me. A bunch a clowns smacktalkin behind a widdle keybode when they can't even read & would never have the sack to say any of this to my face.

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

laugh.gif

it seems as if your actual intent of posting is to lock this thread down...
just move on dude...

Dunce_Cap.jpg

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

laugh.gif

it seems as if your actual intent of posting is to lock this thread down...
just move on dude...

Dunce_Cap.jpg

I have these on today. They seem more comfortable than my 2005 maizes and flints. Glad I changed my mind and got these.

I have these on today. They seem more comfortable than my 2005 maizes and flints. Glad I changed my mind and got these.

Originally Posted by jordunk

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

The Footlocker on 34st. should have plenty of them. 

^^^ Good looks my dude... I just called they are to far for me, about 45 minutes. I'm staying in times square. Appreciate though fam!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

They only had a sz 11.5 left. I'm going to check the new HoH up today, they are supposed to have these and some cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom