AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

nice collection almost complete on my 13 have og blacktoes and og white and red

need black red,flints,wheats,alltitude,uni blue, and ofcourse playoff 13s

nice collection almost complete on my 13 have og blacktoes and og white and red

need black red,flints,wheats,alltitude,uni blue, and ofcourse playoff 13s

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Don't trust finishline for restocks!!! You'll get burned!!

It's better than resale prices. Yes, we all know the restock is going to come from stores who didn't sell out but I've never been burned by finishline. Got Space Jams, Aquas, and Flints in 2005 this way.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Don't trust finishline for restocks!!! You'll get burned!!

It's better than resale prices. Yes, we all know the restock is going to come from stores who didn't sell out but I've never been burned by finishline. Got Space Jams, Aquas, and Flints in 2005 this way.

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by cruzron

wanted to get one in finishline. they dont accept out of country CCs. awww crap.

They accept PayPal...
I wanted to ship it to a US address but paypal wont let me so thats the reason I want to go the cc route. In any case, size sold already

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by cruzron

wanted to get one in finishline. they dont accept out of country CCs. awww crap.

They accept PayPal...
I wanted to ship it to a US address but paypal wont let me so thats the reason I want to go the cc route. In any case, size sold already

Originally Posted by sickickz23

IMO I don't like a player jumping one brand to another. The fact alone that Kobes Nike sig line started later in his career is a negative compared to lebrons one branded shoe line. And I dislike both players lol...
Not much of a Kobe fan but by sayin you don't like a player jumping brands, I take it you do know that he was with adidas for the first 5-6 years before jumpin ship to Nike, right?  That would explain the later in his career signature line as it was later in his career when he joined forces w/the Swoosh.  I worked at an adidas outlet when the adidas-Audi Kobes (his 4th, I wanna say?) dropped, lookin like a TT
alien.gif
. I'm sure there's a dude or lady on here that owns a pair...I don't.  Anyway, this is off topic...Jordans anyday over both of'em but LJ's got a few sick pics that look comfy....there's just too many Jordans I need ahead of even one pair of LJs...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom