AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

got mine from ndc today. very satisfied. barely any glue stains. to me it always seems like i get more defects from fnl rather than ndc, but i guess that makes sense if im nike.

got mine from ndc today. very satisfied. barely any glue stains. to me it always seems like i get more defects from fnl rather than ndc, but i guess that makes sense if im nike.

Well I'll never order from FNL again. Only ordered a sz 14 Friday night @ 2303 CDT and they "created a UPS label but UPS never picked up the package"

They think I was born last year or something? I was arguing with the FNL representive for a refund but they wanted to put a "trace" on the package. Uh there is no package! My theory is that either:

the warehouse miscalculated their inventory, they probably had my pair on hold but accidently sent it to a FNL store...or

my pair was at a local FNL ready to send back to the FNL warehouse, but some dude slipped the manager a c-note or something...

What pisses me off is I'll accept a order confirmation only to be emailed later stating the shoes are sold out, but to have a phony email stating that the item was shipped and a label is created is downright shady. Well whatever I ended up getting my refund but I will never buy from FNL ever again. The damage was done and I hope they go bankrupt...

Off to eBay resellers to find my sz 14.

Well I'll never order from FNL again. Only ordered a sz 14 Friday night @ 2303 CDT and they "created a UPS label but UPS never picked up the package"

They think I was born last year or something? I was arguing with the FNL representive for a refund but they wanted to put a "trace" on the package. Uh there is no package! My theory is that either:

the warehouse miscalculated their inventory, they probably had my pair on hold but accidently sent it to a FNL store...or

my pair was at a local FNL ready to send back to the FNL warehouse, but some dude slipped the manager a c-note or something...

What pisses me off is I'll accept a order confirmation only to be emailed later stating the shoes are sold out, but to have a phony email stating that the item was shipped and a label is created is downright shady. Well whatever I ended up getting my refund but I will never buy from FNL ever again. The damage was done and I hope they go bankrupt...

Off to eBay resellers to find my sz 14.

Originally Posted by beh235

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

i say that every time i get a pair..every time i try to fall back, JB pulls me back in. if what they say is true about the 11/12 columbia/obsidian pack, that will pretty much be it for me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

i say that every time i get a pair..every time i try to fall back, JB pulls me back in. if what they say is true about the 11/12 columbia/obsidian pack, that will pretty much be it for me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Do they come with a retro card by any chance or any additional goodies? Still waiting on my pair

no retro card
tired.gif
 JB went away with that awhile back
grin.gif

Do they come with a retro card by any chance or any additional goodies? Still waiting on my pair

no retro card
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

no retro card
tired.gif
grin.gif

Ah.  Alright thanks man.  That's really lame though.  It would have been nice if everytime JB decides to release a retro in an OG Bulls colorway, each sig model gets their own special box treatment, much like the 11s and 3s.  Getting sick of the plain regular boxes 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

no retro card
tired.gif
grin.gif

Ah.  Alright thanks man.  That's really lame though.  It would have been nice if everytime JB decides to release a retro in an OG Bulls colorway, each sig model gets their own special box treatment, much like the 11s and 3s.  Getting sick of the plain regular boxes 
roll.gif

Fellas Fellas FELLAS, What I dont understand is all of the crying and *****ing about glue stain this and glue stain that. Give it a rest fellas. At the end of the day they are jus shoes. they are not perfect the people that make them for damn near free arent perfect either. this coming form a true sneaker head since 95 almost 300 pairs of sneakers and counting, NOT ALL AJ'S. im jus sayin fellas look ya sneakers over b4 u cop if not shut up abt the quality already, i understand if it was a bently gt but its not its a shoe. For those that got a chance to cop and enjoy this release, congrats to all

Fellas Fellas FELLAS, What I dont understand is all of the crying and *****ing about glue stain this and glue stain that. Give it a rest fellas. At the end of the day they are jus shoes. they are not perfect the people that make them for damn near free arent perfect either. this coming form a true sneaker head since 95 almost 300 pairs of sneakers and counting, NOT ALL AJ'S. im jus sayin fellas look ya sneakers over b4 u cop if not shut up abt the quality already, i understand if it was a bently gt but its not its a shoe. For those that got a chance to cop and enjoy this release, congrats to all

Im new to the game, but I was able to cop a pair of these from a footlocker in my town of lafayette, la. they only got twelve pairs and when I went there on Fri the 25th, the store employee told me all but 3 pairs had been spoken for, but she recognized me from a month ago when I copped the III's. she let me try on a sz10.5 she had in the back, which fit perfect, cause im usually an sz11, but I think these ran big. She held the pair for me until the next morning. Today I wore them to work and dudes were getting salty. Let me tell you, these joints are straight heat.
In this town, these were not an easy cop. Next mission: Bordeaux VII's. I hope JB keeps up the caliber of the releases, cause Im not gonna lie, im addicted to jordans.

Im new to the game, but I was able to cop a pair of these from a footlocker in my town of lafayette, la. they only got twelve pairs and when I went there on Fri the 25th, the store employee told me all but 3 pairs had been spoken for, but she recognized me from a month ago when I copped the III's. she let me try on a sz10.5 she had in the back, which fit perfect, cause im usually an sz11, but I think these ran big. She held the pair for me until the next morning. Today I wore them to work and dudes were getting salty. Let me tell you, these joints are straight heat.
In this town, these were not an easy cop. Next mission: Bordeaux VII's. I hope JB keeps up the caliber of the releases, cause Im not gonna lie, im addicted to jordans.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

I got questions on these.

Eastbay and even 2K11 have the XIII as having heel and forefoot zoom air.

I could always remember the shoe as having AIR. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks luv ya bye.

They've always had a zoom setup in the 13s, even the lows.

I could always remember the shoe as having AIR. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks luv ya bye.

Back
Top Bottom