AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

These flew off the shelves in Atl. Seems like most stores only had 1 fsr.
True story. Like in a matter of hours. I lucked up last minute and copped my pair from Stonecrest Mall at like 4pm.

True story. Like in a matter of hours. I lucked up last minute and copped my pair from Stonecrest Mall at like 4pm.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

FA in SouthDekalb had 100 pairs at midnight release, should still have some left over.

FA in SouthDekalb had 100 pairs at midnight release, should still have some left over.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Stack Bundless wrote:

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
175 at slamdunkspace.com, i need a pair of these too, had the originals but lost em years ago. finally get to wear this cw again
happy.gif

slamdunkspace seems like a fake site and they sell from HK, can anyone confirm the sites legitimacy?

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Stack Bundless wrote:

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
175 at slamdunkspace.com, i need a pair of these too, had the originals but lost em years ago. finally get to wear this cw again
happy.gif

slamdunkspace seems like a fake site and they sell from HK, can anyone confirm the sites legitimacy?

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by pjhoody

I give up tryna upload pics here
laugh.gif
. anyway, got my pair this afternoon. living in the middle of nowhere has its perks because there are NO lines or risk of selling out instantly.

there.

u live in Wyoming
laugh.gif
?
close, Wisconsin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by pjhoody

I give up tryna upload pics here
laugh.gif
. anyway, got my pair this afternoon. living in the middle of nowhere has its perks because there are NO lines or risk of selling out instantly.

there.

u live in Wyoming
laugh.gif
?
close, Wisconsin.
laugh.gif

Tell me why everybody in there mother had these on yesterday. It was the same feeling i had when i copped my royals foams and that was like national foam day.

Tell me why everybody in there mother had these on yesterday. It was the same feeling i had when i copped my royals foams and that was like national foam day.

seems like there were less pairs of these than some limited releases in ATL

seems like there were less pairs of these than some limited releases in ATL

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by OG2345

Bro I didn't even bother telling my lady I bought two pairs, she knows I bought one today, but she never knew I bought the first pair on Wednesday...she won't yell at me nor hit me, but I know she'll be upset.......but then again she doesn't understand the importance of the shoe game. Then again its my dough not hers, so why worry? right? just saying....
laugh.gif

I can respect that, my ex used to stay mad at me for coppin on release day. Then shed want a pair too smh... I have fallen off in recent years with the constant production of shoes, and their decreasing quality, but Your money your wallet, go for it, nothing to worry about
laugh.gif
. I just had to get these, my fav jordan has always been the XIII, I own like 12 pairs diff colors..

My lady isn't a big shoe fan, she usually wears flats or vans, but one jordan shoe she did like and I was surprised were the CG XIs, so that day on RD I had to go on a hunt, luckily kids FTL still had a fsr, so I copped a pair and surprised her on xmas day......sad thing is she rarely wears them..think last time she worn them was last week on a rainy day!
indifferent.gif

but I just said to myself, not my pair so I'm not going to trip about it..least my pair I know is at home safe away from the rain..
roll.gif

Anywho...this XIII whether plain or not, it stick to OG and that's what I like, even if it didn't hype out like other retroes, it sold very well on the first day...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by OG2345

Bro I didn't even bother telling my lady I bought two pairs, she knows I bought one today, but she never knew I bought the first pair on Wednesday...she won't yell at me nor hit me, but I know she'll be upset.......but then again she doesn't understand the importance of the shoe game. Then again its my dough not hers, so why worry? right? just saying....
laugh.gif

I can respect that, my ex used to stay mad at me for coppin on release day. Then shed want a pair too smh... I have fallen off in recent years with the constant production of shoes, and their decreasing quality, but Your money your wallet, go for it, nothing to worry about
laugh.gif
. I just had to get these, my fav jordan has always been the XIII, I own like 12 pairs diff colors..

My lady isn't a big shoe fan, she usually wears flats or vans, but one jordan shoe she did like and I was surprised were the CG XIs, so that day on RD I had to go on a hunt, luckily kids FTL still had a fsr, so I copped a pair and surprised her on xmas day......sad thing is she rarely wears them..think last time she worn them was last week on a rainy day!
indifferent.gif

but I just said to myself, not my pair so I'm not going to trip about it..least my pair I know is at home safe away from the rain..
roll.gif

Anywho...this XIII whether plain or not, it stick to OG and that's what I like, even if it didn't hype out like other retroes, it sold very well on the first day...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom