AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

just copped off NDC.

one of the rare instances wearing size 16 = W.
Exactly
pimp.gif

I tried Beastbay & got an 1hr & 20 minute wait time so I shot over to NDC & finishline & got 2 sz 11.5 gonna keep the best out of the 2 & return the other 1 good luck to all those still trying to cop.

I tried Beastbay & got an 1hr & 20 minute wait time so I shot over to NDC & finishline & got 2 sz 11.5 gonna keep the best out of the 2 & return the other 1 good luck to all those still trying to cop.

Originally Posted by bhergh

Originally Posted by jretro23

how late to the mall tomorrow should i go for a pickup of a size 10 or 10.5? i got class 9-12
i would go right after class
which of the stores is the best to go to? champs, footlocker, finishline, or footaction? im actually thinking of driving an extra 20mins to a farther mall for more chances because of them having more then one of the stores
i would do that. i always go to the mall with the most stores just in case one or two stores don't have my size.

Originally Posted by jretro23

how late to the mall tomorrow should i go for a pickup of a size 10 or 10.5? i got class 9-12
i would go right after class
which of the stores is the best to go to? champs, footlocker, finishline, or footaction? im actually thinking of driving an extra 20mins to a farther mall for more chances because of them having more then one of the stores
i would do that. i always go to the mall with the most stores just in case one or two stores don't have my size.

Going in tomorrow morning to my local FA. I called today, they open at 9AM, have a FSR.  I should be good.  Just need one pair to wear.  It is crazy rain here in So Cal, I am hoping it will keep some peeps in bed tomorrow, I have to be awake anyways so all good.  

Going in tomorrow morning to my local FA. I called today, they open at 9AM, have a FSR.  I should be good.  Just need one pair to wear.  It is crazy rain here in So Cal, I am hoping it will keep some peeps in bed tomorrow, I have to be awake anyways so all good.  

Got my pair on Eastbay with a 12 minute wait only. I prefer to pick up my J's in person but with free shipping and no tax, it was too hard to pass up. Good luck to everyone still trying to cop a pair.

Got my pair on Eastbay with a 12 minute wait only. I prefer to pick up my J's in person but with free shipping and no tax, it was too hard to pass up. Good luck to everyone still trying to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by zyr12

These or Cool Grey Lebrons??

SMH.
whichever one you like more, don't have others influence your decision. now if you were asking which I'd get...i'd get the XIII's. I think LeBrons will be around in case you wanna scoop both a little down the line.

Originally Posted by zyr12

These or Cool Grey Lebrons??

SMH.
whichever one you like more, don't have others influence your decision. now if you were asking which I'd get...i'd get the XIII's. I think LeBrons will be around in case you wanna scoop both a little down the line.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Did anybody get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet?

I got mine about 30 - 40 minutes ago, and my order went through around 12:30 @%!.

Normally the confirmation email is sent minutes after your order is placed, seems like it's taking longer for this release.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Did anybody get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet?

I got mine about 30 - 40 minutes ago, and my order went through around 12:30 @%!.

Normally the confirmation email is sent minutes after your order is placed, seems like it's taking longer for this release.

Back
Top Bottom