AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Just ordered my pair from sneakerpost. I'm good. All I need is 1 pair. PEACE!

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Just ordered my pair from sneakerpost. I'm good. All I need is 1 pair. PEACE!

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.

^ These are GR, and its Feb, high traffic month for Sneaks. I had NO PROBLEM what so ever getting 2 pairs of the Cool Greys in december, and you KNOW how crazy that was with Eastbay.

If its a 'limited' release shoe, I dont even bother with them. Hope your luck changes with them bro.

^ These are GR, and its Feb, high traffic month for Sneaks. I had NO PROBLEM what so ever getting 2 pairs of the Cool Greys in december, and you KNOW how crazy that was with Eastbay.

If its a 'limited' release shoe, I dont even bother with them. Hope your luck changes with them bro.

Thanks man. If all else fails, I'll just bring out a Northface and an umbrella then wait outside of NT Seattle's door in the morning. I just try on Eastbay first to take advantage of no tax and free 3-day shipping for any purchase.

Thanks man. If all else fails, I'll just bring out a Northface and an umbrella then wait outside of NT Seattle's door in the morning. I just try on Eastbay first to take advantage of no tax and free 3-day shipping for any purchase.

Originally Posted by toine2983

The playoffs are hyped but I don't expect them to crash Eastbay so I'm willing to take my chances with them.

that day (26th) the Kobe, and Durant Black History Month shoes are dropping i think

Originally Posted by toine2983

The playoffs are hyped but I don't expect them to crash Eastbay so I'm willing to take my chances with them.

that day (26th) the Kobe, and Durant Black History Month shoes are dropping i think

Back
Top Bottom