AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

GottaBdaShoes- Them residential area parking passes are so WACK 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 they be on it with the tickets If my grandma doesnt have any then i dont come over, I'll be damned if i gotta pay the city any more $ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped mos def now...Foams will have to wait
frown.gif
I've had that sticker on my windshield for about a year!
laugh.gif
And as a matter of fact, I got a damn ticket the other day for leaving my car near the curb while I went into a store to use the pisser! It had the flashers and was still on too! The meter lady had no compassion for a fellow Chicagoan! Killing me with a $50 parking ticket! Whaaat! lol Oh well.

Gotta, those pics are dope. Definitely two for me. These are gonna be a daily wear shoe. Get out of work and put these on type.

Gotta, those pics are dope. Definitely two for me. These are gonna be a daily wear shoe. Get out of work and put these on type.

Thanks. Watch these fly off the shelves. This shoe is too damn hot to sit. Gah damn, my holy grail.
edit.

People thinking these will sit anywhere for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

Thanks. Watch these fly off the shelves. This shoe is too damn hot to sit. Gah damn, my holy grail.
edit.

People thinking these will sit anywhere for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 they be on it with the tickets If my grandma doesnt have any then i dont come over, I'll be damned if i gotta pay the city any more $ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
And as a matter of fact, I got a damn ticket the other day for leaving my car near the curb while I went into a store to use the pisser! It had the flashers and was still on too! The meter lady had no compassion for a fellow Chicagoan! Killing me with a $50 parking ticket! Whaaat! lol Oh well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn she got u!

One time they got me with a altered sticker, I didn't want to waste a new one since I wasnt going to be sticking around long.....Damn meter lady came thru, gave me a ticket for the altered pass AND snapped a pic of it for proof 
tired.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
 Got my +%# bad 
laugh.gif

And I agree, these XIII's are going to go QUICK....Too clean! Thats why i'm a snatch these asap and then swoop down on the Royal Foams since I know their still sitting around 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playoffs are 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn she got u!

One time they got me with a altered sticker, I didn't want to waste a new one since I wasnt going to be sticking around long.....Damn meter lady came thru, gave me a ticket for the altered pass AND snapped a pic of it for proof 
tired.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
 Got my +%# bad 
laugh.gif

And I agree, these XIII's are going to go QUICK....Too clean! Thats why i'm a snatch these asap and then swoop down on the Royal Foams since I know their still sitting around 
pimp.gif

I would advise against buying these off the internet. Like Fatherless Child said, the black suede makes any glue stains on these very very noticeable. Wait till RD, go to the store & make sure that there aren't any noticeable glue stains on them. If you absolutely have to cop off the internet, at the very least ask the seller to send you pics of the EXACT shoe that will be shipped to you.

I would advise against buying these off the internet. Like Fatherless Child said, the black suede makes any glue stains on these very very noticeable. Wait till RD, go to the store & make sure that there aren't any noticeable glue stains on them. If you absolutely have to cop off the internet, at the very least ask the seller to send you pics of the EXACT shoe that will be shipped to you.

I can look at those pics all day, might even get 2 pairs since I passed on them foams, the money was there put I put it towards my ride. Yo ChiTownRivera, u gonna cop at northriverside??

I can look at those pics all day, might even get 2 pairs since I passed on them foams, the money was there put I put it towards my ride. Yo ChiTownRivera, u gonna cop at northriverside??

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

You talking private seller or even NDC type internet?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

You talking private seller or even NDC type internet?

^^^ Private seller. I would advise against NDC for this particular shoe. Go to the actual store so you can make sure your shoes don't have any glue stains.

^^^ Private seller. I would advise against NDC for this particular shoe. Go to the actual store so you can make sure your shoes don't have any glue stains.

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

Back
Top Bottom