Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I hate to be nit picky about this shoe, but is it me or do the 2010 seem to be a bit more narrower in the lace area??

And the side panels look "wrapped around" instead of just sloping down??

laugh.gif
 dudes are clowns on here..... if you don't like how NARROW the lace area looks then don't buy the #*#%+@* shoes. herbs

If you're going to quote what someone said, can you at least read what the person actually said? 

The words "not like" don't appear on my original statement, it was a simple observation and question.  

Herb, Clown?  Really?  This coming from a guy who wanted to split McDonalds monopoly pieces. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, split Mcdonalds pieces for a million dollars... I've been on NT since 02-03 and we used to do that back in the day.  
pimp.gif

I mean why complain and point out something so little about the shoe?
laugh.gif
Some of you dudes are never satisfied. What a clown.

Yeah, split Mcdonalds pieces for a million dollars... I've been on NT since 02-03 and we used to do that back in the day.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
How are those millions working out for you??  

It wasn't even a complaint though
laugh.gif

I was just stating if they looked narrower to others besides myself....  Calling people names over the internet is so cliche nowadays.

And I like how the clown remembers a thread I made like a month ago.

That thread was locked after like 3 minutes. Why you remembering me doggie???
roll.gif

The million dollar thing didn't work out. Thanks for being so concerned though, herb.

And thank you for continuing to call me names like a 12 year old.  

I see you're one of those people who resort to name calling when you can't have a mature conversation.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Cmon kids. cant we all get along
smile.gif

Trying to, I'm not the one resorting to name calling up in here.  Childish.

How's it going Assasin?  Picking up these Flint's this month or what?

French, for the record, these are narrower compared to any other XIII. Big difference between my CDP XIII and these flints.....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

French, for the record, these are narrower compared to any other XIII. Big difference between my CDP XIII and these flints.....

All I was referring to when I asked the question, and this dude jumped on it as if it was "hate".
laugh.gif

Thanks for the confirmation.

That video says it all. I think these are a good retro when there is nothing to compare them to. Once you see these next to the 05's there really is no comparison imo. I have enough shoes in my rotation to where "weaker" leather that the 05 seems to have would not be a problem for me...I guess I'm going to have to pass on these for now. I'd much rather have the 05's

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

That video says it all. I think these are a good retro when there is nothing to compare them to. Once you see these next to the 05's there really is no comparison imo. I have enough shoes in my rotation to where "weaker" leather that the 05 seems to have would not be a problem for me...I guess I'm going to have to pass on these for now. I'd much rather have the 05's

I feel you 100%

The 3M on these slip-ons are on point 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

efnorc.jpg

Don't know why JB decided to skip this essential step..  Nonetheless, these 2010's will be bought.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
How are those millions working out for you??  

It wasn't even a complaint though
laugh.gif

I was just stating if they looked narrower to others besides myself....  Calling people names over the internet is so cliche nowadays.

laugh.gif
 at split mcdonalds pieces,  i guess some people don't know that one piece is produced in really small numbers  while theres about a million of all the other easier to find pieces.  if  i were to get park place or boardwalk   or whatever the hard to find piece is when it comes to getting a million dollars,   i would just go to mcdonalds and buy sodas and fries until i get the much higher produced piece get my million and call it a day.

UTA has the Flints for $189.99 shipped. I rather wait for the official release date. Can you use the NBA 2K11 coupon on JB retros?

Originally Posted by air23xxi

UTA has the Flints for $189.99 shipped. I rather wait for the official release date. Can you use the NBA 2K11 coupon on JB retros?

I was waiting for UTA to get then but I refuse to pay over retail

^^Word. I thought Citysole was a bit steep at $179. Ordered from them though a few weeks back and see they are sold out now. Still hard to believe this shoe is selling out from many online stores with some charging close to $200.

i'm just going to wait on these and cop on the RD, hopefully they'll look real good and person and i can get some sort of discount

Back
Top Bottom