Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by raptors29

Did they have a size 15 or 16 on the restock? Please Respond!

I dont think so...saw it first thing this a.m. and I believe largest was 13

missed out...
frown.gif
i waited too long.... needed a size 10

Originally Posted by NK47

Did they have a size 15 or 16 on the restock? Please Respond!

I dont think so...saw it first thing this a.m. and I believe largest was 13
Dammit! +%%# this
frown.gif
Yeah, it was 7.5-13.  10.5 and 12 were the first sizes to run out I think.  Now it's 7.5-9.5, with no 9.

Now 7.5-8.5.

only small sizes now...damn i had two 9.5s queued up on swoosh for 200...they ran out right when i was checking out...
frown.gif

I could've snagged another 11 but I passed...already tripled up on playoff XIII's and I
already have doubles of the Flints..hope most of the people who missed out got em'..and by those people I mean non-resellers.
grin.gif

Grrr... Why Nike, why?!?

Already got the GB, Rices, and Entourages in the last week and now a Flint restock??? Crap. Needed my size 13s and am stuck with a pair of size 14 straggler from initial release.

this damn restock is killing me ...i slept on it ...then got a 12 for retail thats to big so now im trying to sell it for 180 an get a 11.5 ....its like when u want nike to do a restock they dont then when u aint looking there it is ....cant win !!!

glad i got mine for less than retail cheap on here lol. Im not one to really double up and so on...

I'm happy to see these restocked cause they disappeared by me quickly then suddenly popped up again,

a few weeks after RD. It seems like resellers are getting cooked with all these restocks. I just wish the XI's

would restock like this. Then everyone could easily get their pair(s) a few weeks after Xmas when everyones

funds are right. I hate the chaos of some of these releases, only because it gets flooded with know nothing

hypebeasts and tough talkers that wouldn't pop a grape in a fruit fight.

im not sure orders will be fulfilled. i ordered a couple pairs the morning they restocked and did overnight shipping. the rest of my order was shipped last night but the flints were pulled to the side in my order history.

Still haven't gotten any shipping info for the sz.11. I hope my order goes through. I ordered pretty early I think, I got my order comfirmation e-mail at 12:17pm PST. How about the rest of you guys that are still waiting?

Back
Top Bottom