Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Pearlridge mall FA and FTL received it today got my sz 14. I don't know if they all been sold but no line no problem and no one was there... Not like *cough*Kicks/HI*cough*
wink.gif

^itsrsinwayufreak , I was about to order my 3rd pair. But I figure I can save money for other 13's and of course let others have the opportunity to get a pair. Very tempting. Just wanted to say thanks.

I should have my pair from Finishline on Thursday. Finishline has so far only failed me once and that was last years for the Space Jams.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'll take a non-creasing after first try on toe box, along with non-bleeding pods over 3M anyday. This is coming from someone who has owned all three releases of this shoe. Never really liked 3M to begin with. Seemed too gimmicky. Yeah, it was cool back in sophomore year of high school, but I'm good without it.

I still remember taking pictures and everyone called my Flints ghost shoes because they always lit up only in pictures. I don't need that attention now.

this.

On the decline in quality, I'm glad that JB is making these newer retros harder to crease in the toebox. At least they are trying to do SOMETHING right.. Either way, I'm still happy with this release.

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES
Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

If its not a spy game, why call your connect? When I'm talking about doing all of those steps, it is not for some team jordans. I'm talkin dmp's or grapes. I was letting people know what goes down in the bay. Don't know where u from but here in cali its a little different. Like I said everyone can buy and rock what they want to rock...JB is gonna make that money and continue to release poor quality shoes because people are still dumb enough to buy. If you wear your shoes til there beat, you got some issues. Try rotating a few pairs of shoes at a time that might help a little bit boo boo.

i dont trust buying online with these.i whent to the mall again today footaction had sold out the other day.but today they had like 8 pairs i asked the store manager if they got a restock she told me no.alot of people had returned the do to defects glue stains she had 2 size 11 i asked if i can look at them.she gave the 2 pairs i looked at them they were bad one of the shoes the sole was not glued on well it looked like it was going to come off.and the other 3 shoes had alot of glue stains on them.i asked her if they were still going to sell them like that she said yes if they dont sell we will send them back i started to lol.i said nobody going to buy them shoes in that condition.also i tried to take pics with my phone and she told to get out that i couldnt do that.so beware of restocks you will probly end up with some crapy pair and thats not the only store thats just 1 of a few im glad i have my 2 pair with no defects.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Stop lying.
if your talking to me look i dont care what you think.im just giving the heads up and ill leave it at that some of you take this to personal.this will be my last post on this tread peace.fin out for your self dont say i didnt tell you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Glad to see these are still sitting locally.

I am sorta surprised the moved quickly online though.
same in the 757 area, you can still find a bunch of them at the local malls
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

It's funny that y'all find it soooooo hard to believe that there are people that really or actually don't give a damn/never gave a damn about 3M being on this shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
There are people that just like the design/colorway of the flints & aren't losing any sleep about a feature that nobody sees if you wear the shoe casually & a mofo ain't takin' pics of your feet.

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

Just let err'body else that bought the shoe enjoy their purchase in peace. Damn....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

What will help get the fix, is just buying the '05's, and call it a day. 

I really liked these, until they didn't have that 3M we're accustom to.   So the '05's were purchased in lieu of these.

Received my pair of 9.5 from Eastbay today, and I have to say I am pleased with what I have. No glue stains, mesh is on point, tumbled leather on both sneakers. The lack of 3M kinda sucks, but it wasn't a dealbreaker for me.

Can't wait to break these bad boys out in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom