Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The7onius wrote:
rauls054 wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
So does anyone know a way to just force him to return them?
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

I'm sure someones looking for that size, sell it for retail.

What store did she cop them from??? and it better not be that LAMEASSSSSSSSS FINISH LINE IN OAKRIDGE MALL.

Naw, from foot locker in eastridge.
I heard the manager and assistent manager at oakridge Finish line got fired

i just checked craigslist  
laugh.gif
at dudes trying to get $300 for these around my way.  i can't knock the hustle but realisticly who's going to spend $250-300 on these.

that being said i went to a few malls around my way to day, a bunch of stores sold out and some stores had a few sizes left. i'm kinda suprised these sold as well as they did.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
at dudes trying to get $300 for these around my way.  i can't knock the hustle but realisticly who's going to spend $250-300 on these.

that being said i went to a few malls around my way to day, a bunch of stores sold out and some stores had a few sizes left. i'm kinda suprised these sold as well as they did.

im not, they sold very well in 2005, as well in 1998. this colorway really stands out in the Jordan line.

I returned my sz 10 back today LOL . They looked good but upon 2nd take there was crazy ammounts glue on the grey and one of them had a slight scuff on the toe box.
The white paint was comming of and you could see shades of blue lines in the leather. No good for me ill try again with the altitudes .

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

im not, they sold very well in 2005, as well in 1998. this colorway really stands out in the Jordan line.
They are doing the same thing here in Houston. Crazy thing is that they did not sell out.

Has anyone noticed the different laces between these and the 05's. I like the these, but something was off so I pulled out my 05's and they have nice fat laces. I will try and oxy clean my 05 laces. I may just buy the white Fully Laced XI laces.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

^^
So many people in this this thread preached how these would not sell out and sit for weeks.
That is why you never listen to a NT'er's claims of availability.

your the same guy who said the bin 7's would sit so i wouldnt trust what you say either.

i still got a ds pair of 05 flints but i couldnt pass the 2010 flints up for 150 out the door. fnl let me use a $20 of $100 coupon so that was cool. not having the 3m is a huge fail but otherwise the quality is better than past jb retro releases.

i was definitely wrong about the availability of the shoe. thought they would sit longer. then again, i wasnt really tripping because i got ds 05s and i wanted to use the 160 towards other stuff.

big ups to everyone that copped
pimp.gif

Sorry if I'm late folks but honestly, if eastbay has sold out of EVERY size except 15s and bigger, that says something about the shoe/color/hype itself.

When's the last time y'all know of eastbay selling out of a GR Jordan period?? (katt Williams' voice) "don't worry. I'll wait!!"

I think he meant he got his shipping confirmation for his flints, now its on to the CGs

I wore my flints for a 6 hour shift at work tonight and I was pleased with how they felt. I consider this a nice release regardless of a lot of unneeded criticism

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

^^
So many people in this this thread preached how these would not sell out and sit for weeks.
That is why you never listen to a NT'er's claims of availability.

your the same guy who said the bin 7's would sit so i wouldnt trust what you say either.
Yep you're exactly right. I forgot about resellers buying those out of stock. That is seriously a terrible shoe.
Oh yeah, step your grammar game up.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by The7onius

Got my shipping confirmation, On to the Cool Greys.
wrong thread son
alien.gif

How is this the wrong thread? 
alien.gif
alien.gif

Cool Greys has its own topic section
indifferent.gif
 i believe this one is for the Flint XIIIs
alien.gif

Yo he's not saying that he got shipping confirmation on da cool grays, he's saying he got shipping confirmation for da flints, and now he's ready to cop the cool grays. You should really look over someones post before you comment on it, u made an @ss out of ur self.

Lol @ dude stonefacing me when he was in the wrong, there's some clowns in here for real man.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Anyone tried both the 2005 and 2010 versions on? Do they fit the same? I think I wear a size 12 in the 2010, but I'm gonna gun for a 2005 pair and need to know if they fit the same. Thanx.

i say these run a little bigger than 05. i got a 05 pair on sz 9 and my size 8.5 2010 fits the same. so i say go .5 down..  i was suprised when i tried them on. not tight or anything. just fits perfect. but 05 fits way better imo. i was lucky. it was the last size left too.. didnt know it would sell that fast.. hope it dont happen for the white/red and playoffs. pls God. lol

Back
Top Bottom