Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have rubbed off on me over time, i just might pick them up since the 05s are a lil bit out of my price point. besides all the december releases come a great time, 
pimp.gif
christmas bonus FTW

These have rubbed off on me over time, i just might pick them up since the 05s are a lil bit out of my price point. besides all the december releases come a great time, 
pimp.gif
christmas bonus FTW

Originally Posted by Remi23

Are People really going to lineup for these?

Hell yeah Lol... Get there maybe around 4 or so maybe. If stores are getting 36 pairs I'm just going to go when they open@ Frenchblue...I doing think its the original 3m... It would have stood out more. I think since the mesh is black its more noticeable

Hell yeah Lol... Get there maybe around 4 or so maybe. If stores are getting 36 pairs I'm just going to go when they open@ Frenchblue...I doing think its the original 3m... It would have stood out more. I think since the mesh is black its more noticeable

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Considering how much light is hitting the shoe in general, the 3M shows very well. 

I would like to see a picture of them in a dark setting with flash to see for sure, but the 3M is definitely 10000000x better than the 2010 Flint non-existing 3M.

Considering how much light is hitting the shoe in general, the 3M shows very well. 

I would like to see a picture of them in a dark setting with flash to see for sure, but the 3M is definitely 10000000x better than the 2010 Flint non-existing 3M.

Yea its FTL but we are becoming HOH soon so idk if that could have anything to do with us getting them.

Yea its FTL but we are becoming HOH soon so idk if that could have anything to do with us getting them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My thought exactly lol....these will be copped for sure though

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My thought exactly lol....these will be copped for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom