Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by secretzofwar

how are they gonna put 3m on these and not the Flints??
laugh.gif

its the same material as the flints....the flints give off that same hue....its just the fact you cant see it as well cause its brighter than black

gosh....yalll are slow

its the same material as the flints....the flints give off that same hue....its just the fact you cant see it as well cause its brighter than black

gosh....yalll are slow

Memorial City FTL (Houston TX) is getting 36 pairs of these. The same store recieved 120 flints so these are at least quite a bit more limited than the flints.

Memorial City FTL (Houston TX) is getting 36 pairs of these. The same store recieved 120 flints so these are at least quite a bit more limited than the flints.

^^^ These will still be easy to obtain even though there are less. If you put some effort you should come out with a pair.

I didn't like these b/c they changed them up from the original pair, but after seeing the pics above it kind of changed my mind. Still undecided as Nike is dropping bomb shells with releases in the next 2-3 months.

^^^ These will still be easy to obtain even though there are less. If you put some effort you should come out with a pair.

I didn't like these b/c they changed them up from the original pair, but after seeing the pics above it kind of changed my mind. Still undecided as Nike is dropping bomb shells with releases in the next 2-3 months.

anyone saying these will sit must not realize this is the season of spending.

^^^

yea they tripping if they thinking these are sitting.

Come on now. sites selling them for 200 and they selling out at that price.

^^^

yea they tripping if they thinking these are sitting.

Come on now. sites selling them for 200 and they selling out at that price.

Originally Posted by bigj505

....at the same time, the white & red XII's sat and that was an OG colorway last year during the "season of spending". These will definitely sit in some places...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

....at the same time, the white & red XII's sat and that was an OG colorway last year during the "season of spending". These will definitely sit in some places...
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom