Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
kill yourself if you think these are limited 2000 pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

If site's are having them, up for Pre-Order I don't really think they are limited to 2000 pairs

^THISthese look better but im gonna wait till a pd happens & i might cop to go with my vick

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

If site's are having them, up for Pre-Order I don't really think they are limited to 2000 pairs

^THISthese look better but im gonna wait till a pd happens & i might cop to go with my vick

Damn, what an unexpected surprise. I'm kinda digging the mesh, but I really wanted all leather upper.
ohwell.gif

I hope this is signs of things to come, in regards with the 3M mesh, because it looks like these will have it.  I hope the Black and Red have 3M as well, because they really screwed the Flints.

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-osnker-03.jpg

Damn, what an unexpected surprise. I'm kinda digging the mesh, but I really wanted all leather upper.
ohwell.gif

I hope this is signs of things to come, in regards with the 3M mesh, because it looks like these will have it.  I hope the Black and Red have 3M as well, because they really screwed the Flints.

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-osnker-03.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

these r sick compared to the 05's...i like the mesh and the added green

I agree, I like the extra limy electric green on these. 
yeah the CW shldnt b altitude no more cuz it aint a altitude green....but i aint trippin one bit bout it. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

these r sick compared to the 05's...i like the mesh and the added green

I agree, I like the extra limy electric green on these. 
yeah the CW shldnt b altitude no more cuz it aint a altitude green....but i aint trippin one bit bout it. 
happy.gif

The mesh makes them a whole lot better, I always thought they should have been like this to begin with
I love these, but I still wish they would have released in 2012. I could have waited, because its too many significant releases from now until winter 2011.

The mesh makes them a whole lot better, I always thought they should have been like this to begin with
I love these, but I still wish they would have released in 2012. I could have waited, because its too many significant releases from now until winter 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom