Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3xynatalie - learn about the edit button.

u in here having a convo with urself.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

did anyone get they pair from that lady yet
When wrote her a massage asking when she is going to ship she just refund my money . WASTE OF TIME I GUESS

Originally Posted by bigj505

s3xynatalie - learn about the edit button.

u in here having a convo with urself.
laugh.gif
hahahahah

I don't know about sites but my local hibbetts may. They still have infrared packs for 199 and a sz 8 left in the cool grey 11 but it's worth a shot to try some small cities cause even though we sell alot of Og colorways the Retro+ colors tend to sit for a while

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I don't know about sites but my local hibbetts may. They still have infrared packs for 199 and a sz 8 left in the cool grey 11 but it's worth a shot to try some small cities cause even though we sell alot of Og colorways the Retro+ colors tend to sit for a while

Thank you but can u hook me up with phone number to them or a web site or something ?

Walking in to a shoe store and ordering and having delivered to your house isn't working for you guys? I know for a fact size 12's are sold out via Foot Locker.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Thank you but can u hook me up with phone number to them or a web site or something ?

http://www.hibbett.com/store-locator/

Finally grabbed my pair for retail today. NYC wants some craaazy $$$ for these. I saw prices ranging from $200 to $250...for some altitudes? ??? LOL...My Goodness, gotta love the city!!

I dunno bout that lace swap....but to each his own...i guess.
The whole reason i copped was the subtle look of that altitude green against the black on black.
Funny thing is i passed first time around for under retail and ended up regretting it,
after seeing them on foot right after Xmas. Quality is on point on these too!!

Originally Posted by PVP

actually liked the 3 m instead

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's NO 3M ON ANY 2010 XIIIs.Altitudes have a black mesh with a grey or silver stitching that's definitely not reflective at all.

Originally Posted by PVP

actually liked the 3 m instead

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's NO 3M ON ANY 2010 XIIIs.Altitudes have a black mesh with a grey or silver stitching that's definitely not reflective at all.

in my country this including all other XIII's and CG XI are still sitting on shelve waiting to be pushed to discount shelve. There's not much love for AJ in my country.
frown.gif

Im tempted to break mine out this weekend possibly, anyone unds'd theres and had paint cracking? If so, ds theyl stay and il grab another 13 instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom