Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn my homie said he'd take some 6rings over these...damn shame
laugh.gif
..it all makes sense now i guess.....

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Anyone know where I can go in on a pair for under $250 shipped right now and in the US? Seems all these eBay sellers are asking price + $30-$40 shipping from HK and what not

Thanks!

sneakerpreorder.com. 225 shipped.

Actually, I just stopped taking preorders on the Space Jams today. I've fully sold my allocation. On to the Jordan 6's and Copper Foams now.
should have copped from you when i had the chance.

My local FNL (which only gets some jordan releases, and only in small numbers) is getting 24+ pairs of these on RD

Seems to me that would indicate these will not be too tough to find as long as you get to a spot on RD

AF1 Beast wrote:
Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by d e beatup

AF1 Beast wrote:
games91999 wrote:
Can someone knowledgeable please verify based off this tag if this specific pair is legit, thanks, much appreciated
These are probably not legit based on the tag.
I don't think production started on these until sometime in July.
I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif
You can have different end dates (as was discussed when pics with different end dates were posted) because they can go back and whip up an additional batch, but you can't change the day they started. Official start date was 7/3 I believe, so it looks like somebody got you so far.

dont worry those arent fakes. i got mine from air randy back in august and mine have the same start date, but the end date on mine was 7/09.

Well then yours are probably fake too.
Originally Posted by TheSouthside

21226964faa2efa703dea60485ff2e2ac02b8af2.jpg
eek.gif
Yellowed already?? I think I'm going back on the hunt for some 01's.
smh.gif

naw bra those r real man mine started on that exact date of 6/24/09 check my pics on 172 and 174............ yall really need to do your research b4 yall makefake accusations ..........plus i got mine almost two months ago........mine have yet to yellow tho and ive worn mine lightly around 7 times

Originally Posted by Hetty714

My local FNL (which only gets some jordan releases, and only in small numbers) is getting 24+ pairs of these on RD

Seems to me that would indicate these will not be too tough to find as long as you get to a spot on RD
how do they know that almost a month early?

I literally woke up, not kidding, with these beauties waiting at my door...
Straight from Jay himself, like I promised.

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

AF1 Beast wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:
games91999 wrote:
Can someone knowledgeable please verify based off this tag if this specific pair is legit, thanks, much appreciated
I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif
You can have different end dates (as was discussed when pics with different end dates were posted) because they can go back and whip up an additional batch, but you can't change the day they started. Official start date was 7/3 I believe, so it looks like somebody got you so far.
dont worry those arent fakes. i got mine from air randy back in august and mine have the same start date, but the end date on mine was 7/09.

eek.gif
smh.gif

naw bra those r real man mine started on that exact date of 6/24/09 check my pics on 172 and 174............ yall really need to do your research b4 yall make fake accusations ..........plus i got mine almost two months ago........mine have yet to yellow tho and ive worn mine lightly around 7 times

Oh yeah, you got the B-grades.
laugh.gif

(btw, why do you always feel the need to quote me?)

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

AF1 Beast wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:
games91999 wrote:
I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

naw bra those r real man mine started on that exact date of 6/24/09 check my pics on 172 and 174............ yall really need to do your research b4 yall make fake accusations ..........plus i got mine almost two months ago........mine have yet to yellow tho and ive worn mine lightly around 7 times

laugh.gif

eek.gif
...cold....
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Hetty714

how do they know that almost a month early?
Talked to the manager

Said they are getting the same number of Flu Games, White/Red 12s, and Space Jams. They got 24 pairs of Flu Games

damn u all cant believe nobody felt the need to mention that the date had been switched, it was cold as hell out there, oh well i made it in time for the othersales that were going on and picked up the flu games and some other #$*%, not as much of an epic fail as it would have been otherwise.

Really dude? Google is your friend, "Jordan Space Jam Release Date" and the first result tells you the release date. That one is on you.

I got mine from jay today, there legit, but i have to be honest with you guys, these are the str8 cdp molds, but they seem more put to gather than the cdp,they feel tough. I also picked up some penny half cents for 100 bucks on sale! Just some quick IPhone pics for you guys sorry about the quality.

Originally Posted by games91999

I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

did that just make any sense? why would you go back to the 2001s? you act like the 01s arent gonna get yellowed or youre actually going to find a icey pair.

AF1 Beast wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:
games91999 wrote:
I could be wrong though.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

i dont know................. didnt even check your name............. but it seems like you make the most uneducated statments on this thread................waitin for those retail pics

Jordans from Jay are bgrades right? He's still selling them as re-retro or did he actually say bgrade?

Originally Posted by scf2009

damn u all cant believe nobody felt the need to mention that the date had been switched, it was cold as hell out there, oh well i made it in time for the other sales that were going on and picked up the flu games and some other #$*%, not as much of an epic fail as it would have been otherwise.
Pardon me, I can't detect internet sarcasm very well.

But if you actually believed that mess and went, then
indifferent.gif
X10^100,000,000.

Originally Posted by drillest

eek.gif
smh.gif

did that just make any sense? why would you go back to the 2001s? you act like the 01s arent gonna get yellowed or youre actually going to find a icey pair.
The 01's took time to actually yellow. These are already yellowing and they haven't even released yet. And I'm determined to find an icey pair. And if not, I just won't cop. Simple as that.
smile.gif

i dont know................. didnt even check your name............. but it seems like you make the most uneducated statments on this thread ................waitin for those retail pics
Sure you didn't.
Of all the "uneducated" statements made in this thread, mine was the only you saw? Really?
laugh.gif

You're taking this site way too serious, guy.
And who said I was getting the SJ for retail?? Besides my recent post, I've been saying that I was looking for the retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom