Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footalog does not come with special box but brings Jordan box with sticker and shoe trees they arrived in five days super fast and I'm in Cali

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problemswith them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and givinga stamp of approval...

does any body know some sneaker spots in cincinnati spend the holidays down there and wondering if any body could help me out

Originally Posted by ardeedas

When is the actual release for these? End of Nov (Black Fri/sat?) or Christmas Eve?

Who can help me secure a pair? I'll throw in extra bucks for the troubles. Thanks!
PM ME !!!

Originally Posted by glove72

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problems with them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and giving a stamp of approval...

I ordered the XI's from them in like August...once I realized they didnt have the shoes on hand I request a refund...and they refunded me asap...IMO theirprice is justifieable if the shoe was a quickstrike but those prices for a GR are ridiculous...not knocking anyone who copp early just my opinion

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Ehh I paid the 275 to cop early off of promoshoes... these are my fav shoes/colorway ever

And if I wait til December I'll have to wait months before I wear them...

Hoping I can get a 2nd pair tho once they release

BTW does Promo shoes include the special box?

promo have them now!

J1101-8.jpg

Has anybody actually ordered these from VMVinc? earlier i saw it received some co-signs so i paid to get them early and now was having a couple of problems with them delivering on-time. Paypal got involved but now i'm nervous for fakes or quality issues...looking to see someone who ordered from them and giving a stamp of approval...
I know someone from the Philippines that ordered them from VMV and got them. I saw people post on youtube and they ordered from VMV.

So I decided to order too. They were suppose to ship by 10/1, and they have not shipped yet.... Starting to get concerned.....

watch people with the so called special box look to cash in because of a box, anyone who try to sell these shoes for a higher price because of that ill rake uma hard slap

My gf got me a pair from vmvinc and it came with noticeable flaws. When I opened it I had to act surprised and happy but deep down I was cursing vmvinc forgiving me a b-grade shoes.

Originally Posted by alsquared

My gf got me a pair from vmvinc and it came with noticeable flaws. When I opened it I had to act surprised and happy but deep down I was cursing vmvinc for giving me a b-grade shoes.

Do you mind posting pics?

Originally Posted by alsquared

My gf got me a pair from vmvinc and it came with noticeable flaws. When I opened it I had to act surprised and happy but deep down I was cursing vmvinc for giving me a b-grade shoes.

Do you mind posting pics?

yeah no doubt...no going to order my space jams from them...but i do look at their site from time to time to see what they got...if the site iswhack...i'll take them off my list of sites to check out...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom