Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foot Is legit trust me not b grades so icy I would of waited but I'm going to be in Mexico plus I'm in California so with taxes shoes gonna come foraround 200 anyways 65 bucks more definately beats waiting in lines atleast for me it does and in december good luck also weather in December is not goodI'm happy with mine def worth it

FELLOW NT'ERS YOU NEED THESE I GOT THE CONNECT SIZE 8-13 DROP ME A PM....... DON'T SLEEP THEY MOVING FAST

Anyone know of any web sites that still have these available?
and also for a non-suicidal price.
Thanks.

Ehh I paid the 275 to cop early off of promoshoes... these are my fav shoes/colorway ever

And if I wait til December I'll have to wait months before I wear them...

Hoping I can get a 2nd pair tho once they release

BTW does Promo shoes include the special box?

What places "ARE" doing the special box with inserts and which places "AREN'T"? Right now, anywhere you go is $265. Footalog is $265after shipping but how long do they take to ship and is it the special box and inserts?

When is the actual release for these? End of Nov (Black Fri/sat?) or Christmas Eve?

Who can help me secure a pair? I'll throw in extra bucks for the troubles. Thanks!

Originally Posted by ardeedas

When is the actual release for these? End of Nov (Black Fri/sat?) or Christmas Eve?

Who can help me secure a pair? I'll throw in extra bucks for the troubles. Thanks!

Christmas eve my man....its on nikes release dates, posted a few pages back.

There is still no sure answer on wether they will release witht he special box or not.

So do not expect retailers to get them witht he special box in december

Originally Posted by waldoaz

There is still no sure answer on wether they will release witht he special box or not.

So do not expect retailers to get them witht he special box in december

they come in special box but some sites dont ll them in special box

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

to hell wit the box, i just want the shoes!
For me, it's part of getting "The Shoes". U get to show ur friends all the cool stuff it comes with. How often are you showing offur collection and u have a regular nike box and paper stuffed inside. Just my opinion

^^^ promo shoes does not^^^

Only a couple sellers have them with specia lbox.

Lik I said and please read EVERYONE!

JORDAN IS SAID TO HAVE CANCELLED THE SPECIAL BOX SO WE MAY NOT GET THEM WITHT THE SPECIAL BOX IN DECEMBER!!!!!! NOTICE I SAID MAY NOT!!!! THE REASON SOMESELLERS HAVE THEM IS BECUASE THEY ARE PROBABLY LEFT OVER FROM THEIR PRODUCTION LINE!!! WE WILL KNOW BY EARLY DECEMBER IF THE SPECIAL BOX WILL COME WIT THIT.!!!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So will promo shoes have the special box or no?

Doubt it. My boy ordered from there and his didnt come with the special box. Just a regular unlabled jordan box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom