Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another reason why some ppl call them 01 (well, my reasoning) I bought my pair at WSS ( warehouse shoe sale ) in january on my dads bday and that's theday that they were scheduled to recieved them. Eastbay also I believe. But were talking about almost 10 years ago so I might be wrong... And don't alwaysrely on Air-jordans.com info. I have old reciepts with dates that can go against their info.

But like most of ya'll I will be buying a pair or 2

I think most people call them 01's because that is when the black/red's came out as well as some of the other CW's.

has anyone received they're pre order space jams from vcm.com?

I was told they would ship on or before september 6th.. some people have been getting them early

the box on these is nice and the quality isnt half bad either imo
will get some pics up soon

but it is confirmed the shoes are moved back to 12.23?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

cop x 5

Really? You're going to buy 5 pairs? I HIGHLY doubt you will get 5 pairs of these. I hate when people say stupid things like this

how is that person saying something stupid?
im going to get 4-5 pairs of these because i got hookups at Footlocker and Finishline. i might end up getting more if people need me to help them out.
is what i said stupid as well?

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

here are pics as promised...kinda in a rush, so I apologize in advance...my bad forgot to rotate this one
f08267711a504c1d31b20547280e19fa65006f3e.jpg

5c43669818415da2cfb33f37268e499fe0331bd2.jpg

4641671e51c63a2641fa8162a1b3cc3cb0437d48.jpg

I am not going to front...I am getting these (probably x2 if I can find them at a reasonable price)
but the majority of us are adults and even more of us were in it during the OG days...
that is a CDP tongue....there is no doubt...
can you confirm if you have the CDP?

I am not complaining...but it's almost Sept and I can assure NT we're going to have at least 10 more pages devoted to exclusive argument on the comparison

Still look hot...nice pickup
These feel NOTHING like the CDP XIs and that's my word fam. Though the look/shape are similar, the upper on the space jams are much softer,whereas the CDP XIs feel like flippn cardboard. I have only been able to were them once because of the horrible support. The Space Jams are very comfortable!

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

also one last thing are you pressing the toe down or is its shape normally like that when you put it in
I was kinda of pressing my foot down so that I could get a better angle.

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

thanks for answering those are some nice pics they look perfect there
anytime fam
smile.gif
...thanks would have taken a few more butI'm sure this thread will be bombarded with pics soon enough...

How limited are these really going to be if they are available everywhere online? Anyone see these being a similar release as the 11/12 pack (sold outeverywhere) Even though these are a "limited quickstrike"

Originally Posted by Litflynt

here are pics as promised...kinda in a rush, so I apologize in advance...my bad forgot to rotate this one
f08267711a504c1d31b20547280e19fa65006f3e.jpg

5c43669818415da2cfb33f37268e499fe0331bd2.jpg

4641671e51c63a2641fa8162a1b3cc3cb0437d48.jpg

I am not going to front...I am getting these (probably x2 if I can find them at a reasonable price)
but the majority of us are adults and even more of us were in it during the OG days...
that is a CDP tongue....there is no doubt...
can you confirm if you have the CDP?

I am not complaining...but it's almost Sept and I can assure NT we're going to have at least 10 more pages devoted to exclusive argument on the comparison

Still look hot...nice pickup
These feel NOTHING like the CDP XIs and that's my word fam. Though the look/shape are similar, the upper on the space jams are much softer, whereas the CDP XIs feel like flippn cardboard. I have only been able to were them once because of the horrible support. The Space Jams are very comfortable!

Just solidified that two pairs minimum will be copped.
pimp.gif

I really would love to get 2 pairs of these.

With all the hype, I doubt that will happen.

Either way, I'll try for 2, and be satisfied with 1.

It's just hard to rock Jordans as much as I use to now that I'm 25

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Then why do you want 2?
tongue.gif

I just turned 25 myself, but I've been rocking nothing but Kobe's and other Nike's.

I noticed my CDP XI's tongue is way too short and fall down under the top laces when I try to ball in'em. Such a shame too. I hope to get my hands on afew pairs of these Space Jam's though.

Im 23 and I still don't rock em as much. But i am glad I was a part of the JB Golden Age, I enjoyed that feeling of rocking some of the baddestJordan's to release with good quality of course
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Then why do you want 2?
tongue.gif

I just turned 25 myself, but I've been rocking nothing but Kobe's and other Nike's.
laugh.gif
Touche

SJs are classics to me.

I remember when Concords first retroed and sold old out. I called up stores asking for them but they all told me about the Spacejams dropping.

I convinced my mom to take me to the mall and skip first period. Needless to say, we got a pair. Then Nike.com restocked the Concords, and I bought those, andlucked out. I proceeded to beat both pairs into the ground.

Needless to say, I wouldn't mind 2 pairs, but would be ok with one, even though I don't wear many Jordans anymore
smokin.gif

i was thinking about copping two and trading one pair for some carmines i should be able to pull that off right?

i got to pair early and plan to rock one cause i still have the 2000 pair deadstock size 10 i dont want to sell in this forum but i dont have 300posts eventhough i have been a pround member since 2001 but i have 265 post but if any one is intrested e-mail me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Are they really comfortable? It's a plus that the tongue is a lot softer
Extremely comfortable IMO compared to the CDP XIs.
Of course it's comfortable compared to the CDP's, i mean that's easy...but i mean compared to the 00/01 pair? Or hell even theOG's if you have some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom