Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man the more I see these pics I want them bad, I just can't justify $175 retail, how the hell did that happen? seriously?

@air-randy.

you BETTER not LOWER the price at all. Ima be real madd if you do. check your paypal

smh.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Jordan Brand needs to cut the crap and just make these a General Release

We can only dream.

A general release on these would be great.

I don't understand how some people are dropping $300+ on these.

For $50-$100 more you can get the 2000 retroes, but whatever works for you guys.

^i dont want someone old yellow spacejams

I ALSO dont buy into the OG over retro hype either.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

roll.gif
you bout to start a war with them og heads on here
laugh.gif

I wouldnt want no old yellowed 9 year old shoes...probably worn too....just cause they came out earlier doesnt make them better
some people fail to realize that

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I don't understand how some people are dropping $300+ on these.

For $50-$100 more you can get the 2000 retroes, but whatever works for you guys.

no one wants piss yellow retroes....thats why...

ill gladly take these over the old retroes

eek.gif
oh *@@!....cosign my +%#*$!!!!...lol let the warbegin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I wouldnt want no old yellowed 9 year old shoes...probably worn too....just cause they came out earlier doesnt make them better
some people fail to realize that
thank you. im tired of this whole OG movement jumpoff. i mean really. im anticipating the day POWDER X's retro. OG collectors better not speakbecause i know for a fact on SEVERAL occasions have close friends of mine put their foot in a OG POWDER X, DS mind you, and the whole SOLE CRUMBLED!

their was a thread made on this board about some OG midnight XVIs i think it was, where either the heeltab or some part of the shoe BROKE OFF. i mean COME ON!is that what OG collecting is about, have OLD DS shoes that have parts of the SHOE breaking off and crumbling? i ratherrrrr NOT!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

eek.gif
oh *@@!....cosign my +%#*$!!!!...lol let the war begin
laugh.gif

FEEEL MEEEE. its whatever. i bet out of all the SPACEJAMS DS that exist, ill throw out 50, I BET only 5 have ICY soles.

IF ANYYYYY Of you have DS SPACEJAMS and claim they have ICY soles please SON ME via NIKETALK. By showing me VS heat23 pics.

now NIKETALK, my SMART niketalk people. which would you rather have..

this nice beautiful icy, with the pretty blue retro?

or this OLD OLD DIRTY and FADED BLUE OG?

223222012o.jpg

Originally Posted by MrWavez

eek.gif
oh *@@!....cosign my +%#*$!!!!...lol let the war begin
laugh.gif

FEEEL MEEEE. its whatever. i bet out of all the SPACEJAMS DS that exist, ill throw out 50, I BET only 5 have ICY soles.

IF ANYYYYY Of you have DS SPACEJAMS and claim they have ICY soles please SON ME via NIKETALK. By showing me VS heat23 pics.

now NIKETALK, my SMART niketalk people. which would you rather have..

this nice beautiful icy retro?

or this OLD OLD OG?

223222012o.jpg

mind you WITHOUT SEAGLOW PLEASE

LETS GET IT!

IMO...If theres any older retro wit THAT icey sole...id say Older > New...

But for now...id perfer these 2009's just cause of that crazy icey sole...IMO

^haaaaa forreal right. i mean theirs too much influence and push amongst the circle to try to PROVOKE "NON OG COLLECTORS" to choose OG's overRETRO, and i believe thats lame, and ridiculous. every time i turn around its "oh the OG is better" Which shoe do you guys want that you wontcomplain that the OG is better than the retro?

and check your paypal @heat23, i just sent the money.

sexxxxxxxxxy. I can't wait to get these. These have been my holy grail for a while, one of those types where you dream of getting it but never thoughtthere was a chance to actually get it...

as a matter a fact...*%%* i hope they go and buy the 00 retroes. itll be easier to ge the 09 for me lol

well if the old ones were the same price, id DEFINITELY pick those up instead, the proper design alone makes up for any issues with the soles, which can befixed btw, and which the 09s will have later anyway

^haaaaa forreal right. i mean theirs too much influence and push amongst the circle to try to PROVOKE "NON OG COLLECTORS" to choose OG's over RETRO, and i believe thats lame, and ridiculous. every time i turn around its "oh the OG is better" Which shoe do you guys want that you wont complain that the OG is better than the retro?
Jordan shoes were made for basketball. OG's were made for the court. WAY better materials, better fit and well thought out and tested on thecourt.

These recent retros are just thrown together with cheap materials for casual wear, not on court performance. Hell, you wear some of the shoes they have beenputting out for a few hours and your little toe is bleeding. For casual wear and "looking cool", go ahead and buythem, they are great for that, it's just the opposite of what the shoes used to stand for - High quality, better performance, comfortable,basketball shoe.

That's most peoples complaints. They dropped the quality in half, and raised the price tag. If this keeps happening, in 10-12 years, they will be sellingus cardboard shoes for $325 and people will buy it.....*cough XX3 cough*

Not to mention the $175 price tag, which is higher than the retail of when they dropped as a high quality shoe.

Don't take this as a complaint and crying, because I'm not that type. Complaining on a message board over something you have no power in is pointless.If I see a shoe I like, I buy it, if I don't like it, I don't buy it...I'm just letting you know the difference between OG and recent retros...

I guarantee that these 09 retros will crease faster, yellow faster and the sole will fall of after 3-4 years of light use. After that 3-4 years, those 00retros will still be standing strong...

I will be buying these for my 2 daughters as school shoes. None for me....

of course its the "proper design" is the FIRST VERSION. which other version was made that declare the OGs to have the "perfect design"?

and im sorry those soles will never meet heat23s soles, regardless of the amount of sea glow you apply.

and my 09's will be yellow probably after awhile because I wore em, not because they sat up for 9 years and chilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom