Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rick2345 im going to have to disagree with you.

What you may look at as a complain, is actually information a consumer like me or you may use as reliable information. Just because you might not agree with what one person says, doesn't mean the next person won't. This is what feedback is for. Customer opinion is what they call it and actually effects the sales of an item; meaning it is reliable and it does help consumers.

So for anyone that has feedback about a 'specific' item (such as the AJ 11) speak your mind.

This allows people to get in-depth with the item before actually purchasing..

True I do agree.
I guess everyone is entitled to say what they want, when they want. I guess some of us get too exhausted with hearing either the same question or comment.
And if I may say, WE HAVE TO understand that retro's or re-retros are not going to have the same quality or shape as the originals, so forth and so on. Idon't know thats just the way I see it. I mean yeah JB can try a little harder by specifying the molding, shape, and everything we consumers see, but thenagain like I said we have to understand times change too. Believe it or not.
But like I'm saying that just my opinion.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

Directed to all the Space jams haters :

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too , everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

How you gonna tell people not to have an opinion though?? If they wanna say that these are wack, that's mine and their opinion.
And I have never seen you post a shoe of yours with a tag. So if you have all these samples you talk about, show 'em.

AF1-Beast - I never said that , i said "everyone has there own opioion" learn how to read
indifferent.gif
and i dont boast about my sneakers like msot do im a modest guy i donthave to prove myself to anyone cause people like GreatestGoliath , BabyJ , Byronde and Rico know whats up and know me and what i do , im a little young but ivebeen doing this for a long time and this is just a forum to me i dont have to prove myself to you or anyone else , im just trying to bring this thread back towhat it used to be but with negativity and stupid comments i doubt that will ever happen , and I dont have a sample pair of jams i also never made that claim i said " i have my first pair" thats it . So once again read correctly , i dont get every single sample i do get certain ones but not every singleone made all i do is recieve certain samples and info , and i truely only have a few samples people like you make the claim that i have tons of them and ivenever made that statement either , people here love to have these fantasys that just because you have some type of job that relates to the sneaker industry youhave to get a huge amount of samples im not even close to Joerdans level hes got me by a mile ive stated before i only have like 10-12 sample/pe's andthats it i dont lie to build some type of E-fame i say the truth and thats it believe me or dont i could truely careless i know what i got so im good .

AnimalThug/OG2345 - I completely agree . Everyone has there own opinions and can give comments/feedback and help other consumers like yourself and its good toshare them cause this is the right place for it this is a place where you can discuss sneakers and give feedback and share your own ideas and opinions onsneakers but like OG2345 said i just get really tired of hearing the samething over and over and we all get that the shape is off and that the patent cut isbad and materials are less less then sub-par but reading it 10 times everyday does takes its toll and gets to be annoying which made me feel that this wasturning into a complaint thread .

I'm just wondering what makes people think that the pairs they get on RD will be that much better than the early pairs??

Is it your faith in JB? I sure hope not.

If the SJ quality is that much better come RD, I'll be the first to say congrats to those who waited.

Originally Posted by never wear them

forgot to share this with you guys
laugh.gif
.....had me crackin' up. haha

* My screen name on iss is " Feet on Fire " with the NT missing avy. this one dude ( PimpC14 ) crops my name and starts rambling off.... lol.

http://www.%$%!!!+$$#*+%.com/forums/retro-space-jam-xi-12-23-general-release-t907543-6345.html

starts from pg 424 to 428ish...

Haha this dude hade me
roll.gif
when he started acting like those were hispants calling the hole " jus a coinky dink " WTFF ?! dude thought he was the man for like 2 pages after and then when you showed uphe never replied back Haha

These aren't the greatest rendition of an og , but not the worst either. saw them today and they are pretty nice. Def not as bad as dudes are ramblingabout. Buy what YOU like.

saw them in person.... not worth camping or waiting in a line for... if I happen to be at the mall and they are in stock MAYBE I'll cop... trust me fam... I have kept up with shoe releases consistently for the past 10 years or so... THESE ARE NOT THE "SPACEJAMS" YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA BE!

Really its not that serious everyone is just a bunch of complainers "These are not the SpaceJams you think they are gonna be ! " ? Come on man

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

How you gonna tell people not to have an opinion though?? If they wanna say that these are wack, that's mine and their opinion.
And I have never seen you post a shoe of yours with a tag. So if you have all these samples you talk about, show 'em.
you must spend your time on this thread thinkin about.........is this a possible statement for me to be a hater on???????.......you r really actinlike a female bra......i hope you grow up and stop being so negative son....by the way im still watin for you to post some pics of the "retail"A-grade jams.....

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I'm just wondering what makes people think that the pairs they get on RD will be that much better than the early pairs??

Is it your faith in JB? I sure hope not.

If the SJ quality is that much better come RD, I'll be the first to say congrats to those who waited.
my point exactly sir.......

cop x10000000 and then i'll launch them on my own next year.

Im tired of talking about thesee damn shoes...Release already!!!

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

There really not that bad at all i have my first pair and there not bad , not great but not bad so i dont understand all this talk about , "oh no the patent cut sucks!" or "the shape is alittle off" or "the quality sucks" common really this is turning to a complaint thread . Just keep it Moving , if you like them cool if you dont cool too everyone has there own opinion but dont come into a official thread and start talking about how you dont wanna cop and how you wouldnt cop cause its not the same as the retro's just keep it to yourself cause all you do is bring clutter and useless comments to a thread that already isnt being properly updated
roll.gif

you must spend your time on this thread thinkin about.........is this a possible statement for me to be a hater on???????.......you r really actin like a female bra......i hope you grow up and stop being so negative son....by the way im still watin for you to post some pics of the "retail" A-grade jams.....
just like you spend your time thinking "Hmm....where's AF1 Beast so I can quote him and disagree with him, I'll call him a female.
Yeah, that will really hurt his feelings! I know he cares what people on the internet say!" Stop it son. Get a life and move on.
BTW, I never said I wanted a pair of 09 SJ's. I said I'm gonna look for some 01 SJ's from Ebay.
You still mad you spent 250+ on some b-grades, though??
grin.gif

Rick2345- Yeah, I'm not reading all of that.

Originally Posted by never wear them

ehh... link doesnt work. anyways, iss spacejam thread pg 424 and so on.
Damn Edwin, can't believe someone could do that...to you especially!...I say we go to his house wherever he lives and egg his house and thenTP it....also egg his car LMAO...
that be classic
laugh.gif

OG2345 wrote:
So tell me, should I be concerned?

My respponse: HE-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.

to show you all that Jay is LEGIT

Enough Said .... JAY IS LEGIT

He is a SOLID dude.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

He is a SOLID dude.
Been trying to tell everyone. As well as others along who purchased from him. I understand people want A-grades over B, C, D....etc. And I'mwith them, which is why I said I am going to buy a 2nd pair on RD.
But I thought why not just buy a pair ahead of time just to be on the safe side, just in case something comes up...one never knows the future.
Am I right?
Let's just wait and see what happens that morning.....lines will be long, maybe....
grin.gif

OG2345 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

He is a SOLID dude.
Been trying to tell everyone. As well as others along who purchased from him. I understand people want A-grades over B, C, D....etc. And I'm with them, which is why I said I am going to buy a 2nd pair on RD.
But I thought why not just buy a pair ahead of time just to be on the safe side, just in case something comes up...one never knows the future.
Am I right?
Let's just wait and see what happens that morning.....lines will be long, maybe....
grin.gif

Agree ... NO one never knows....

Like I myself. I as of now I have pairs on the side but who knows. The lady that is holding them is a " lady friend "... you never know, from nowtill the RD she can get upset with me cuz im smashing another chick and not hold my pairs. Thats why I have been trying to see where else to get my pairs justin case she starts bugging out.

LOL sorry for the slight off topic post.

But back to Jay... he is legit.

Stop tripping on the next man and what and where he cops his shoes from, Its his loot.

buy from footalog if willing to drop 250 without special box my pair had none of that crooked jordan tag on the tongue and no defects

^Your pics don't work. Would you mind posting them again? I'd like to see 'em pairs from footalog. Thanks.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rick2345 im going to have to disagree with you.

What you may look at as a complain, is actually information a consumer like me or you may use as reliable information. Just because you might not agree with what one person says, doesn't mean the next person won't. This is what feedback is for. Customer opinion is what they call it and actually effects the sales of an item; meaning it is reliable and it does help consumers.

So for anyone that has feedback about a 'specific' item (such as the AJ 11) speak your mind.

This allows people to get in-depth with the item before actually purchasing..

True I do agree.
I guess everyone is entitled to say what they want, when they want. I guess some of us get too exhausted with hearing either the same question or comment.
And if I may say, WE HAVE TO understand that retro's or re-retros are not going to have the same quality or shape as the originals, so forth and so on. I don't know thats just the way I see it. I mean yeah JB can try a little harder by specifying the molding, shape, and everything we consumers see, but then again like I said we have to understand times change too. Believe it or not.
But like I'm saying that just my opinion.

i also agree, i like to hear fellow niketalker's feedback on certain releases if they were fortunate enough to grab a pair early. and honestly, rememberwehn pics first surfaced of those size 15 bannanas?? lol how could someone not complain!!

and to CALSTATE LA, i go to UCIrvine btw, but the ONLY reason why j.b is using LOWGRADE materials is b/c they can!! ppl are still buying regardless, esp for ahyped release like this. i understand the argument that the molds continually change from bulky to more "athletically tailored" , i.e more bannanashaped and less bulky, but imo do so with the same quality materials!! for example just copped a pair of og xii obsidians, ive had the retro xii playoffs, andu can see the quality downgrade from OG XII (thick materials, extra thick padding on tongue, extra thick and plush leather) >> RETRO XII (thickness ofmaterials --leather, padding are lesser, more baannana shaped than og, price goes up >> cdp XII and the rest of the xii's set to release.. (paperthin leather thickness, very little padding in tongue, creases and gets beat ALOT faster than og's/retroes...

for those whove owned all three shoes og, retro, cdp molds understand whatim saying. J.B step ur game up b4 all your loyal customers leave your +@* ! lol

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easily obtainable.
Do you think that you could post a pic of the actual tag on the shoes? I kinda have a theory about a restock...

tons of retros were mass produced like crazy but still sold out pretty quick. (flint 13, 5s, fire red 3s for example...)
Shoes only tend to sell out quick in bigger cities for obvious reason. All the shoes you mentioned have been on sale. I picked up fire red 3's for 60 and I am in NYC. I will say though XI's are a total different case. Even if they produce crazy amount the shoe will sell out. Just speaking from personal experience.

The reason I ask is because everyone else has said that the end date on theirs has been early September, so if his haslate October something might be up. Perhaps Nike went back and whipped up an extra batch to put out there for or after RD. Hopefully dude didn't get apair of variants though...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the ONLY reason why j.b is using LOWGRADE materials is b/c they can!! ppl are still buying regardless, esp for a hyped release like this. i understand the argument that the molds continually change from bulky to more "athletically tailored" , i.e more bannana shaped and less bulky, but imo do so with the same quality materials!! for example just copped a pair of og xii obsidians, ive had the retro xii playoffs, and u can see the quality downgrade from OG XII (thick materials, extra thick padding on tongue, extra thick and plush leather) >> RETRO XII (thickness of materials --leather, padding are lesser, more baannana shaped than og, price goes up >> cdp XII and the rest of the xii's set to release.. (paper thin leather thickness, very little padding in tongue, creases and gets beat ALOT faster than og's/retroes...

for those whove owned all three shoes og, retro, cdp molds understand whatim saying. J.B step ur game up b4 all your loyal customers leave your +@* ! lol
amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom