Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

it is what it is you know

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i just a you tube video on sneakernews of this guy unboxing a pair of 09 jams they look official, even the jumpman tag on tongue is placed correctly. to be honest with you they look a hellava lot better than mine. i still plan on getting at least 1 are 2 pair on rd.

Yer rite, his pair does look good, i'm off to inspect my pair again

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Originally Posted by Foot SoleJah

Heres a pic of mine, cop'd about 2 weeks back

sjxi.jpg
pimp.gif

Second purchase for this year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This pretty much set my purchase in stone

Does anybody kno if regular footlockers r gonna get these or just limited to niketown,hoh,etc cuz im still kinda of oblivious to wat a qk is
My pair better look like that. The shape is on point.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol not fake...just early release bgrades

DSC02793.jpg

this is why i dont mess with these sites.....id rather just wait a few months and pay less and get it directly from jb....not from some disgruntled worker making them on the side

It was pretty pointless to compare a B-Grade wit a CDP, thats not the differentiator if it is a B-Grade

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol not fake...just early release bgrades

DSC02793.jpg

this is why i dont mess with these sites.....id rather just wait a few months and pay less and get it directly from jb....not from some disgruntled worker making them on the side

It was pretty pointless to compare a B-Grade wit a CDP, thats not the differentiator if it is a B-Grade
?
i didnt compare anything.....those are not my pics...but yea...what the heck are you talking about anyway

5c525d4e778490126f1f676dade42f5834eeab1.jpg

went thru hell tryna find a fit for these.......personally i don't like the Jordan apparel except for the shorts but Polo.com has this feature where youcan create your own polo so i went with it and the blue they have on there matches these perfectly i had to get the big pony......... so anybody who i c withthis exact fit on here you know where the idea came from........lol
laugh.gif
......by the way did anybody who got a sz 13 receive the paper in the box it seems like only smaller sizes came with the paper

Now after i bought mine from promo they come with all special boxing and mine just came with regular Jordan box

To anyone that is stressing this release...don't.

They got pushed back because Footlocker demanded more pairs. There will be plenty to go around.

Step your connect games up, it makes life so much easier.

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

went thru hell tryna find a fit for these.......personally i don't like the Jordan apparel except for the shorts but Polo.com has this feature where you can create your own polo so i went with it and the blue they have on there matches these perfectly i had to get the big pony......... so anybody who i c with this exact fit on here you know where the idea came from........lol
laugh.gif
......by the way did anybody who got a sz 13 receive the paper in the box it seems like only smaller sizes came with the paper

pimp.gif
Clean fit..
Id prolly rock some bullhead jeans from pacsun that same color. I havent worn shorts in a minute.
laugh.gif

Nice Polo tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

To anyone that is stressing this release...don't.

They got pushed back because Footlocker demanded more pairs. There will be plenty to go around.

Step your connect games up, it makes life so much easier.

I dont know who your "connects" are but thats NOT TRUE at all ! At least some of it isnt release date was not pushed back at all ! Most footlockerswill be recieving there shipments later then most stores becuase like you sated there wasnt enough pairs NikeTowns, FinishLines , Shiekhs and ShoePlaces andall other retailers around you that would have normally had them will still relase theres on the date that most have repeated many many times on here THE 23RD!

So please when you speak to your "Connect" Make sure you and him get the info right Before possibly starting a SpaceJam Panic here on NT !

PS- PLEASE ! Dont come back here assuring everyone and me that your connect is on point and that they really are being pushed back and How we know nothing ,Because i do i work there and i know the Release dates . So please please dont do as stated above

^^^ But you assured us that these would be releasing on Black Friday........

You even got mad we didn't believe you.....lol..... not hate just saying.....

Or maybe it wasn't you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ But you assured us that these would be releasing on Black Friday........

You even got mad we didn't believe you.....lol..... not hate just saying.....

Or maybe it wasn't you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nice to see you posting Rafool

No wasnt me barely started paying any attention to this thread about a month ago , even so who evere was complain that the date was black friday they werentreally wrong that was the official date and was bumped up to Dec 23rd but either way wasnt me look below found the guy you were arguing with around the timethis post started i think it was in August this is really a convo of you and him debating over release date Lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mafiasco wrote:
2. and does niketalk have any common sense or brains? i mean really, christmas eve? and when was the last time a jordan came out on a weekday? and why would jordan not use the most BIGGEST SPENDING DAY in a 365/366 day calendar to release a sneaker? geeez, do the math.

Rafool wrote:

It's not like it's going to change the price tag on them if they release on Black Friday......

They can release them any day and they will still make their profit.

Last year's XXIIIs that released on Black Friday did not sell out, at least here.

Now pardon me if I'm wrong but the majority of people doing shopping on Black Friday are people trying to get deals on other things than shoes.... at leastimo......

Just pick up '00 pair, and I notice the leather cut on left pair is shorter than the other one.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

^^Man, that is a clean pair.... Who cares if the leather is a little off....? Nobody is gonna bust a ruler out and say there is something wrong with theleather cut... It's a nice looking shoe, and people are just gonna notice you are wearing one of the greatest shoes of all time...

Thats what happened with a pair of Concords i purchased with the patent leather cut different but everything else was ok.

went thru hell tryna find a fit for these.......personally i don't like the Jordan apparel except for the shorts but Polo.com has this feature where you can create your own polo so i went with it and the blue they have on there matches these perfectly i had to get the big pony......... so anybody who i c with this exact fit on here you know where the idea came from........lol
laugh.gif
I got the same create your own design but I used the Dual Match Pony.

Originally Posted by alhubley

laugh.gif
im about to
sorry but im "joking your fresh"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by alhubley

laugh.gif
im about to
sorry but im "joking your fresh"
laugh.gif

CLEAN polo fit... an OG's classic.... right up my alley and the jams look on point.... cant wait for Christmas good thing I was more nice than naughty thisyear lol smileyface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom