Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been reading around and people been saying they ordered these at their stores JUST like they would order anyOther GR Jordan. So technically it's a GR

These 11s are not impressive AT ALL!!!! shape is off, no "jumpman jam", jumpman facing other way on the left shoe, PL cut too low.......i do knowthat nowadays much isnt expected from Jordan Brand but i must agree with many others on this thread that these just aren't that appealing. Only thing whichcatches my eye (as i'm sure many as well) is the icy soles. Another turn off is the price tag. Damn 11s used to retail for $125 but $175!!!!!! thats crazysteep. Anyone who decides to cop will be pretty much dropping near $200 for some cdp molded 11s on release day. Im happy with my pissy yellowed sole pair from2000.

I don't care what anyone says I'm getting them because I want need them, and I will be depressed if I don't, and its a betterinvestment than getting some 01's for 2.5 times the price

oh yeah, and they ice than a motherforya
laugh.gif

WOW look how icy the bottoms are... u guys think it will be that icy when it is released? because if JB started making them now and the release date isdecember i expect the soles to not be AS icy as it is in the picture.

look at how the toe box points up from the ground compared to how the ones from 2000 the sole is evenly spread out against the floor

My source is telling me that most urban accounts will not get more than 18 pairs of these, so that seems pretty limited to me. Major Niketowns and House ofHoops will still probably get pretty good sized shipments though.

By the way, I don't get all the comments about the shape being off. We don't even know what size shoe that is... it could be a 15.

^ LoL .. Im thinking of copping ..
And buying a piss yellow pair to swap .. But 175 smh ...
Rather pay 300 for Ds ICE!!!

The soles are sick !

i need atleast 6 of these, i missed out on every spacejam release. I will be stocking up on my favorite pair of jordans

I'm assuming the minor changes are meant to reflect the original version mj wore in the SJ movie?? I like the sole changes. Not feeling the $175.00price....

smh at people who are complaining about the little details. do u really think it will be noticeable to the human eye when u see someone walk past u feet awaywit these??
tired.gif

Im going to keep it short and direct to the point. For majority of the NTalk community, we have heard and witnessed it over and over-- of the low qualityproducts that Jordan Brand has been pushing us for the last couple of years. But when is enough, enough?? IMO when they turn-- a classic, an iconic, andarguably the greatest sneaker of all time - the Jordan XI, into a laughable joke that can be passed as variants.

I was soooooooooooooooo looking foward to the XI/XII cdp mostly b/c of the bred XI, and what does jordan brand give us?? = CRAP/ unshapely fake variant looking$@$#@.. / the final product resembled something you would imagine the brand: "STARBURY" would produce if they were asked to recreate the XI... enoughsaid
eyes.gif

and now the long awaited SPACEJAMS are retroing again... and i'll let the pics speak for themselves...
pics courtesey of "foot-a-log":

c2826ad1543e33c71e36ca6ed6791b960bc46a20.jpg
84b16c1e3a3a1e6b620c2889cff0b76bd4844775.jpg
c9a3613310ee3c1333f51fa463a8646542499afb.jpg
6ef36c1c1c1d35da3f9c1b36604c68d6c89cbfb1.jpg

ive owned 2 pairs since the 2001 retro release... AND THESE ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM!!! LOOK AT THE DAMN SHAPE!!! NOT TO MENTION THE PRICE INCREASE... $50+ since2001.. when they retailed at $125... SMH i really wouldnt mind the $$ increase if the product was on point..

but when much of the sneaker community considers the best part of the sneaker = "The ICEY sole"...
laugh.gif
now thats a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom