Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Great, now we going have 'Concord imperfection wars' Which imperfection from which seller is preferred. smh at everything going on with these kicks.

my pair from promoshoes has the correct "JUMPMAN JORDAN" tag. I can post tagged pics if you want...

Looking back, the comparison pics of the history of the concords done by MJO23DAN.  The defect of "JOQDAN" is there, as well:

concord-xi-hist-comparison-24.jpg

Just a thought....
Everyone remember seeing nooblee say that he didn't want to drop all the info at once because he didn't want these early release sites to start doctoring pairs to what the RD concords were gonna look like right?

He also said that they would mix in real pairs with fake pairs, but if they had real pairs in hand wouldn't they know what they looked like to begin with? I'm not saying the pairs are real or fake but its just something to think about

Originally Posted by edmtl

I have a question. Why pay an "x" amount over retail to buy early releases knowing that you'll maybe get an "A" or "B" grades (or worst), or even fakes. Then when you receive it, it's not to your liking and then you start complaining. Why not just wait for the RD?

I would only buy early if the pricing was close to the retail.

No hate on those that bought early but what this guy said was correct in my opinion.

Well just checked my tracking and it looks like I should get my sz 13 from Jay sometime today (the 6th). Hopefully they arrive before I go to work and if I have time I'll post pics, if not then Wednesday. If they are not legit you best believe I'll be sending them back to Jay on Thursday for my full refund. Anybody else getting their pair today
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by cez

Just a thought....
Everyone remember seeing nooblee say that he didn't want to drop all the info at once because he didn't want these early release sites to start doctoring pairs to what the RD concords were gonna look like right?

He also said that they would mix in real pairs with fake pairs, but if they had real pairs in hand wouldn't they know what they looked like to begin with? I'm not saying the pairs are real or fake but its just something to think about
Yea but nooblee himself got on here and stated a few pairs hes seen are "legit" which included Zyzz pair. So if he said that and Zyzz pair does have  "Q" then what does that mean... I dont think dude would come in here and hand out legit passes as easily as that with the way he was already doggin the sites to begin with. I think hes learning just like we are and doesnt have a full scoop like he might say he does. No disrespect at all to dude, hes pulled out a lot of stops, but that kinda raised a flag as far as his knowledge. He woulda asked for that JUMPMAN JORDAN banner pic before he cleared em as "legit"

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by cez

Just a thought....

Yea but nooblee himself got on here and stated a few pairs hes seen are "legit" which included Zyzz pair. So if he said that and Zyzz pair does have  "Q" then what does that mean... I dont think dude would come in here and hand out legit passes as easily as that with the way he was already doggin the sites to begin with. I think hes learning just like we are and doesnt have a full scoop like he might say he does. No disrespect at all to dude, hes pulled out a lot of stops, but that kinda raised a flag as far as his knowledge. He woulda asked for that JUMPMAN JORDAN banner pic before he cleared em as "legit"
That's what I've been thinking...why drop hints here and there and then say I post on my own time when I feel like it? I think he has a little more info then we do but I highly doubt that he knows everything that is going on. Only other explanation is that he's a wizard 

Originally Posted by In3gra

So the ones with the "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" are fakes? Smh at SDS.

No, there are speculation that Jumpman joqdan means fake.  Its not a fact, not yet anyway.

Still waiting for detailed explanation on everything though.

PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN. BEEN RATTING ON THESE SITES FOR SO LONG. FUNNY THAT IT TOOK THE CONCORDS BEFORE EVERYONE FINALLY STARTED SEEING WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON.

ALL THESE DUDES DOING YOUTUBE VIDEO REVIEWS BEEN FOOLED. BASICALLY REVIEWING FAKES IN MY EYES.

CONCORDS ARE MY FAVORITE JORDAN OF ALL TIME AND I'M SURE MANY OTHER SNEAKERHEADS CAN SAY THE SAME, THEY SHOULD OF KNOWN TO COME CORRECT WITH THEIR SUPERFAKES BECAUSE I KNEW FOR SURE I WAS GONNA SCRUTINIZE THE HELL OUT OF ALL THE PICS POSTED. JORDAN BRAND ISN'T GETTING A PASS EITHER. GONNA SCRUTINIZE MY 3 PAIRS AND MIX AND MATCH BEFORE I WALK OUT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE.

SAFE TO SAY THE 'JUMPMAN JOQDAN' AND CLEAR TOE PAIRS ARE WORTHLESS FOR RESALE?

[JAYZ/KANYE] THIS SHIET CRAZY! [/JAYZ/KANYE]

Its crazy that no one has a sample pair that has posted pics of the ACTUAL product yet. If your out there please do everyone a favor and post it
smile.gif

The "realness" of how "fake" these are is getting deeper and deeper by the day (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif
. Can't wait for JB to release official photos with changes to the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The "realness" of how "fake" these are is getting deeper and deeper by the day (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

indeed. I checked my 2000 concords again and the patent leather cut at the heel was much higher
and the mesh does not crease at all.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Tracking still says originating post preparing to dispatch

When did you order?

Sds why, is it fake?Your Item Status:We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.- Processed Through Sort Facility, September 02, 2011, 12:21 am, GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP- Acceptance, September 01, 2011, 12:14 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP

'JUMPMAN JOQDAN'
30t6p3b.gif
& i refuse to believe this thread has only gotten to pg 458 since 5pm friday from 434............. mods been doing overtime during the holiday

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
)
30t6p3b.gif

indeed. I checked my 2000 concords again and the patent leather cut at the heel was much higher
and the mesh does not crease at all.
like these babies right homie?
smile.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom