Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^^^ You decided to snitch on an account but yet you still support fa.....uh let me stop so we can stay on topic.

I bought the white and low XI's and can say that they do have an opaque toe wrap.

KobeFTW - Thanks for posting the vid. But why are the jams still being discussed? Zyzz already said that jay told him the restocks were remakes.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

From how I understand it that's for people under contract with Nike. I was told EU vendors don't have the same limitations as US vendors do. I remember when the 11/12 pack dropped no one had them on display at my local stores. They usually put new releases in case before they dropped with a tag of the rd. They all said Nike told them not to do it for those. So they didn't. When I was stationed in Okinawa there were no release dates they sold as they got them.
US vendors get stricted the most when it comes to JB, NSW shoes and SBs not so much.
You lose your JB account if you get caught selling early, it's much more relaxed anywhere else.

A JB account is love/hate, when you carry retroes you also gotta take in matching # of Team Jordans and apparels. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats true but i can name 5-7 stores within 25 minutes of me that sell early with a jb account on every single release some are sold out of metallic v's(mens sz's) as i type & been sold out for most of the week because they sell them as soon as they crack the shipping box open(2-3 weeks ago for some) so that statement not as solid as you make is seem

Its funny beacause today at school I was talking to a guy in my mba orientation class. He said that there are a couple of stores (non corporate) that sell Jays here in Houston that sell them without a account. He said that a family will migrate to America and open a store. They will send their kids (or a daughters husband) to other cities (sometimes other nieghborhoods) to open another store. The parent company will have an official Jordan, Gucci and ect. account. They will send limited pairs to the store to until they get big enough. I asked why would they send stuff like that. He explain thats thier culture. It seems true beacuse these store always have a east coast feel to them. Dudes in there wearing timbs with long jeans and its 103 degrees out. Oh, and they always have east coast artist playing on there speakers. They never have jordan or nike clothing and when you ask if they are getting a jordan you are looking for they get on the phone. I'm always like "what are you calling nike?"

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

to ur knowledge, if a mom and pop store does not have the "crapy" jordan brand stuff, but all major releases, could those major releases be fake? Im paranoid about everything now lol
sorry i dont understand your question 
when stores have jordan accounts and have to take the other jordan brand material along with the highly anticipated releases like, "we will give u the concords, but we will also give u x amount of jordan shirts and shorts to sell as well to sell". My question is if a store has major releases, but no other JB clothing is it possible that they could be selling fake shoes? I kno its a weird question lol, but like i said Im paranoid lol

no there buying the shoes wholesale most times from other accounts 
for 60 to 65 % of the box price and raping the customer to make up for other shoes not moving 

most small stores will sell the t shirts and other clothing for only $5.00 to $10.00 over what they paid just to get the crap out the door 

but there have been a lot of small store in the nyc area that are buying alot of early releases from china/hk sites and selling the shoes with stuff they buying locally 

as much as i dont care for the people that run these shops 

i think they are blind to the fact alot of the early stuff they been getting is fakes or replica's 

i know of a few shops in Brooklyn and the Bronx that have been selling early releases like the pine foams for $400.00 each 

these stores also have the black/cement grey 3's and grey/black 14's for a few months now 

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

there's no way to prove the whole "milky toe" nonsense until there's actual pics posted by nike from nike and just to play more of the devils advocate the toes on both of the 11 lows that just relesased have translucent toes so explain that to me , just becuase the cool greys had them that way dosnt automaticaly mean the concords will, can't wait for an offical pic to surface from nike or jordan brand
03405_Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-21.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

seems like those dont have a choice becuz everything is white thats under the sole. seems like you would need a different or darker color toe box to really tell, you get what im saying. none the less ya'lls argument is pretty tight and i will not be buy'n early.

thanks for the input 160. Thats what i thought...Im speaking on a mom and pops store around my way. as soon as they get their shipments they let em go, but its only usually a week or a week in a half early so nothing too serious

thanks for the input 160. Thats what i thought...Im speaking on a mom and pops store around my way. as soon as they get their shipments they let em go, but its only usually a week or a week in a half early so nothing too serious

that's what 90% of small stores do 

there's no way to prove the whole "milky toe" nonsense until there's actual pics posted by nike from nike and just to play more of the devils advocate the toes on both of the 11 lows that just relesased have translucent toes so explain that to me , just becuase the cool greys had them that way dosnt automaticaly mean the concords will, can't wait for an offical pic to surface from nike or jordan brand
03405_Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-White-Black-Metallic-Silver-21.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

In person the soles are translucent. So it is due to the lighting.

Originally Posted by bull3t

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

In person the soles are translucent. So it is due to the lighting.

It's also not going to be as easy to see since there's no contrast between the white upper and the white midsole unlike the grey upper and the white midsole of the "cool greys" and the black upper and the white midsole of the "concords"

^ I wouldn't say it determines the authenticity but we definitely know the official 2009 Jams didn't have a hole.  However, being that these were probably recently made, the hole we see now could be there because of how the XI's are being made these days.

whats the ratio of hole to no hole sj in this thread(lmao, but seriously) isnt it only seth320 that has a hole or did i miss someone elses holes (lol, naw but seriously). if every1 else has shoes w/ .......... holes featured. "shrug" isnt it obvious if the shoes come from a questionable person and they are the only ones different, why dosent that raise an doubt?

seth320, seeing that your shoes are different from every1 that purchased from an official dealer (fln, fl, eastbay etc.) why woulntd you at least question them.

no holes on both of my 09 retail spacejams from footlocker, and my tags production date ends in 10/09.

Originally Posted by Error on page

whats the ratio of hole to no hole sj in this thread(lmao, but seriously) isnt it only seth320 that has a hole or did i miss someone elses holes (lol, naw but seriously). if every1 else has shoes w/ .......... holes featured. "shrug" isnt it obvious if the shoes come from a questionable person and they are the only ones different, why dosent that raise an doubt?

seth320, seeing that your shoes are different from every1 that purchased from an official dealer (fln, fl, eastbay etc.) why woulntd you at least question them.
kind of sketchy, but like people have said the newer ones have the hole... so maybe these were remakes. everything looks on point.

another thing to bring up, i dont think anyone has.
but about the clear soles on the SJs, and the funky smell, Maaaaybe they sprayed something to preserve them? explain the smell, i think thats the best way.
I dont think fake shoes have a smell like that....

Even my 09 SJ i got from AR didnt have a hole, nice to see others are the same way, i was at work today actually thinking about cutting them to see if they had an air unit in the heel.....

Back
Top Bottom